Chapter 4

Bri's POV

"Hey Nash, Cameron"

Hey said Nash

"Jeeps out front" says cam

I put my stuff in the back grab my hot pink beats solo2 and plug them into my brand new gold iPhone 6 that I bought with my own money and I pay for.

I put on 'oh Cecilia by the vamps' on

I went to my calendar to see when I leave for my beach house

5 days and I stay for the rest of the month.

I took my beats off and asked "you guys coming to my beach house this month"

They both said sure

"We leave in 5 days and can we stop at me and moms house I need to pick up so things and my laptop is on the counter password is taylorwashere no spaces and taylor put that password on there and I was to lazy to change it, so book 3 plane tickets to west Hampton on JetBlue, I have a new jet ski arriving the day after we get there"

"Another jet ski" said Nash

Yup

"How much money do you make your only 15"

I'm a medical assistant for Jennifer(Jennifer is my actual cousin who's rich so let's say she's bri and cams cousin who's rich also)

"So you spend your money on a beach house and water sport supplies and 5 jet skis"

Technically 3 of the jet skis are yours cam and Taylor's and is taylor coming this year.

"I'll text him"

Just do a group message me you cam taylor and Matt i hear he's in LA.

"Fine"

Group message: b-bri, N-Nashley, C-Cammy, m- matchew, t-Taylor, s-Sabrina, k-krista.

(A/n I put some of Bri's friends in this so she won't seem like she only hangs out with guys or she has no friends)

B: yo any of you coming to my beach house?

N: I AM

B: no shit Sherlock you in the car.

T: I WANT TO COME

M: SO DO I

B: then book your flights

C: no cursing bri

B: are we at the house already

N,c: yass

S: can't sorry I hate sleeping places

K: can't soccer tournament this week maybe later on during the month

B: okey

I put my phone on the charger and took my suitcase out I put 8 pairs of shorts

5 tank tops 5 regular shirts 4 pairs if sport shorts 12 bathing suits and sweat shirts and sweatpants. I put my lululemon stuff also and a pair if sneakers 3 pairs of flipflops and sandals with some socksx.

I get bathroom stuff and undergarments and necessities.

I zipper up my suitcase I grab my cheer back pack out of the car put my iPad and phone charger away and go down stairs to get my laptop.

They booked the plane tickets as I see cause they left everything on the table. idiots. I put my laptop in my back pack put the plane stuff in my backpack and took my bags and walked out the back door cause I locked the front and I got to lock the back.

And off we went