Chapter 16

Nash's pov

Me: what?

Taylor: those boys were trying to hook up with bri that's why I pretended to be her boyfriend and then cam yelled, blah blah blah.

Matt: I didn't know omg

Taylor: you just said where she lives and there complete strangers. your not going to that party

Nash:...............

Matt: uhmm........

Bri's pov

We dock and grab our boards from lower deck and walk off the ferry.

I put my board in my the back of my car and take the covers off my car and hop in.

I plug my phone into the aux while waiting for Cameron.

I put shuffle on and night changes by, one direction came on.

I hummed Along to the song.

Cam finally go in the car and I put my raybans on.

I started driving

Cam- where you and Taylor about to kiss

Me- well those boys wanted to hook up with me and I called Taylor over and pretended he was my boyfriend and then one of the boys dared us to kiss.

Cam- why didn't you say so

We were now yelling at each other.

Me- u fell unconscious while Nash and Matt where trying to find my pills that they wouldn't need to if you didn't yell.

Then Nash started calling cam.

Nash- Yo stop fighting and yelling your going to crash

Cam- ok fine.

Nash- where stopping at 7eleven.

Bri- ok pulling into 7eleven now.

Nash- bye.

I get out of the car and Nash pulls me to the side

"Those boys are following us they are parked two cars away from you and I really am sorry I didn't know, they seemed nice" he says

"It's fine and it doesn't matter they know where Live I just got to ignore them and move on"

"Ok let's go get slurpees" he responds

And with that we walked to the Slurpee machines.

I get my extra-large Slurpee and sour patch kids cause I'm fat af.

I pay and go into the car with matchew Espinosa.

"Matty" I yelled

The boys just look at us while there taking the covers of cams jeep.

Before we drove off we decided to drop everything off and go off roading.

We drive back to my house and I grab my board and and bags and go put everything away.

I walk into my closet and open my box full of sports wear.

I grab my black nike sports bra with a white swoosh and black spandex with a white waistband and swoosh and then I put a pink cheer bow on while I tease the top of my hair a bit and pull it into a pony tail.

I put my black, white, and pink liner roshes runs.

I walk out of my room and put my other outfit from before in my laundry basket.

Cam then comments when he saw me "where's the rest of your outfit"

I then told him "where going off-roading and I don't have any bad clothes so I'm wearing my cheer practice outfit"

He the said whatever under his breath and went to clean his car.

I go out to get my important stuff out of my car.

I grab my field hockey backpack, my smoed backpack, my basketball duffel, our varsity matching nike designer backpacks for basketball, my volleyball string bag, and then my lacrosse stick and ball.

I go in and lay everything on my floor in my room.

While I was walking back to my car I hear Matt comment "play enough sports and have enough bags"

"Haha very funny"i say

I get my under armor sweatshirts out and my sweats and warm ups, tsirts, and my pink and brown cheetah nike sneakers.

I bring that in and go get one of my sport coolers.

I put waters bottles in it and I grab some protein bars.

Then you hear Nash say "PROTEIN" in the background

I put everything in my mini little trunk.

I hop in the back while Matt and Taylor get in my front seats and Nash and cam get in cams car.

While I was telling Taylor the directions to the off roading beach i was pretending to play the violin in the beginning of rather be.

One we got on the beach I get out of my seat and sit on the top of the back.

I obviously done this before so it's not scary.

Taylor then stopped at a security place to get checked for any alcohol.

While there I said hi to my friends and the security guard who happens to knows me since I'm always here and he ask we're Callie was but she's at a tournament.

We park the cars on the beach and go to security with Nash and cam this time and we all rent dune buggies and road all around till it was almost sunset

we made a bonfire and we all sat on the huge logs.

We roasted marshmallows And made s'mores.

I then heard strumming of a guitar and nobody here has a guitar.

I don't know where it was coming from I then heard more cords then the most beautiful voice....

Shawn mendes

I get up and run to him "Shawn" I yell.

"What are you doing here" I ask

"I had a plan to come down with the great help from the boys"

"Awe thanks everybooty"

"Everybooty" Taylor asks

"Yes everybooty is a funner way to say everybody"

"Funner isn't a word" shawn said

"According to spell check on my phone it is"

"Ok then" he said.

We all the sat and watched the sunset.

Then cam got in the drivers seat of his car and before he went I got on his bumper and held on to the bars on top of the car.

"I don't think mom would be fond of this" cam says

"I done this before with Riley"

"But Riley is a spoiled bitch her parents let her do anything"

"True"

We kept driving and fooling around just like old times, till we had to go home

We all split in-between the two cars.

We drove back and shawn finally Asked me " wear is the rest of your clothes"

"To cheer leaders and femAle sports players this is clothes"

"I'm fine with you waking around in those clothes" Taylor says

"You perv" I say trying not to laugh.

We then hear knocking at my front door.

I go to answer hoping for pizza delivery but I was wrong someone who I was just talking about was standing there looking try harder then ever.

Riley.................