Chapter 22

Bri's pov

I woke up for my morning run the boys are coming and so is Callie and krista.

I put blue lululemon shorts on a matching sports bra and blue nike sneakers.

I throw my hair in a high pony tail.

I put a blue cheer bow in and hair sprayed my hair back.

I put my phone thing holder on my arm and plug my sport headphones in
And walk out to see the boys half asleep on the couch.

"Wake up Callie and krista are outside waiting" I yelled

I should get an air horn.

We walk outside to find Callie and krista in the same outfit I have on in different colors.

Pink and orange.

We planned this.

But I only have a cheer bow in they have headbands.

****

Me, Callie, krista, and Shawn are sitting down by the water waiting for the rest to come back since we started sprinting on the board walk and lost them and well we all are just sitting down.

About like 20minutes later they showed up.

After we found them at the ice cream
Place............

We then all ran back with Callie finishing first and me and krista tied and I didn't pay attention to the boys.

We were all now waiting for the Asian Chinese man to arrive.

I heard a knock and got off the couch ready to pay but it was the mailman with two big foam coolers a package and my other money, bills, etc.

I open the coolers and there filled with pints of ice cream.

Jackpot

I then open the package and it's my Matthew Espinosa merchandise.

Matt got happy.

I then open pay check to see how much money I get this week.

$500.00

Ok then

I will stop at the bank later.

I then go to see my bill for the month and it's lower for some reason?

I don't care it's lower and I have 5 boys staying here.

My normal Bill is about $2,450

It was $1,450 that can't be right it can't go down $1,000.

But I will pay it.

The door bell rings again and cam runs to the door to pay.

"Have fun paying we spent over $100 on food" I say

"I make more money then you" he says

"No you don't" I say

"You earned $500 that's nothing" he says

"I only earned that because I'm not working I'm here I get double and the price here goes down a lot since I'm not here in winter" I say

"That made you speechless now didn't it" I say.

"Your younger then me that's not possible" he says

"I'm also paying for my whole sweet sixteen that your mother and sister aren't coming too and I have know idea where my dad is your the only person I got so ya"

"Wait why aren't mom and Sierra coming"

"There away and Said there gone the whole summer, I'm not holding my party a whole 2 months from my birthday to wait for them"

"Wow that's cold" Nash said

"If you want all the guys and Callie and krista will come dress shopping with you" cam says

"Of course but we have to drive like an hour to Pizazz to go shopping"

"Fine with me" Shawn said

"I'm in babe and dresses" Taylor said

"She's still my sister" cam said

"I can't hold it in anymore can you guys make up already you use to be the best to hangout with but everything ends in a fight with you guys" callie blurted out.

Everyone's jaws dropped never heard Callie get mad before.

Cam turns to me

"I Cameron Alexander Dallas, want to fully apologize to you for everything going off on you a few minutes ago,
And all I promise to be a father figure at your sweet sixteen and I want my favorite sister who never listens and goes big and beyond back so please"

"Yes but I don't want you as my father figure only my loving brother who is really annoying figure"

"Awe so cute"

"Way to ruin the moment matt" Shawn slaps Matt in the stomach.

"Well I want to go tubing but I'm staying in this outfit soooo lets go" I say

"We should eat first" krista says

"Oh ya I forgot about that" I say

I then go make myself a plate
And go sit out Down By the beach with all of the 8 seats around a big round table with a fire in the middle.

The rest join and we throw our plates out Taylor then went to get his life jacket which is under the sand shower( outside shower to wash sand off) so I pull the lever and his head get all wet.

"Your going to get it"he says while he goes to chase me

I grab my lifejacket and throw it in while running to the water.

I hop on the jet ski dock and get on my jet ski I plug the key in and I see Taylor heading for his I wait for the beeps and back off.

I wait for Taylor and say "race to gas station"

"Your on"

Cams pov

Oh my god I run to my jet ski and hop on and head to the gas station to see what is going on.

While the rest are sitting in beach chairs watching us

Taylor's pov

We got to the gas station with cam following behind

"So your inviting the rest of the guys and mohagany to your sweet sixteen right" I say

"Yup"

"I bet mohagany will have cat ears on" I say

"So what are you saying" she responds

"Well if mohagany has ears on you kiss me if she doesn't then I will run in pants, and a long sleeve shirt since I die just wearing shorts and a muscle tee"

She looks at cam go permission.

He nods but says "we are not aloud to contact mohagany or any boys with her in any way even to ask her her for your dress stuff"

Well I just got to win with luck now do I.