Chapter 7

I'm in my room packing for my beach house.

I have my suitcase open and only have like 12 bathing suits packed, 10 pairs of shorts, 4 muscle tanks, 7 tee shirts, 3 sweatpants, 2 sweatshirts and then I move to my duffle bag 2 pairs of pants, yoga pants , lululemon, 2 sundresses, and other necessities.

I pack my laptop, chargers, ipad, life proof case, and then I just go to sleep cause we leave @5:00am and it's only 10:25pm.

*
*
*
I woke up and the boys were all eating dunkin donut in the kitchen with there bags all at the door.

I put jean shorts on, a navy blue tanktop, and I tied a like and dark blue flannel with red lines around my waist. I also put black combat boots.

I left my hair down and didn't put makeup on.

I brought my bags downstairs and put the in the pile of bags I grabbed my coffee and donut and we put our bags in the cars.

We go through security and then I have my strong island field hokey backpack that has my last name and my number on the front.

I went to Starbucks and get a frappe.

I then here my plane being called and went to our gate and looked for the boys. I couldn't find them so I boarded the plane and the boys are in first class already goofing off.

Oh got this is going to be a Long ride.

I took out my laptop and when on nikeID.com since this plane has free wifi and I was bored. I designed a duffle bag and it had Dallas on the top and the back with my number 24 I picked the colors blue,black, and pink. I ordered it and put it on my debit card.

I took my pink solo2 beats #soloselfie and plugged them into my phone and put somebody to you by the vamps on and slowly fell asleep with that.