Chapter 10

Bri's pov

I wake up the boys and go get changed.

I put a black and white bikini with silver and white dots on it on(pick above)

I put a neon yellow muscle tee that says SMOED on it and on the back cheerleaders Allstars,
World wide champions,
3years in a row!!

I put black nike running shorts on and black flip flops.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put waterproof mascara on.

I grab my silver sparkly infinity smoed backpack on with a few extra necessaries.

It's now 11:12am and we need to get to the ferry station since it's an hour away and I need I buy tickets.

I get in the drivers seat of the my jeep and honk the horn the boys all come out and cam locks up my house.

I back out and start driving

*******

I stopped at Dunkin donuts I get an iced tea and a donut and the boys get donuts.

**skip to arriving aT fire island**

We get off with our bags I take Taylor's duffle while he holds my board.

I drop the bags in front of the hotel and tell the boys to wait and cam come with me.

We get 3 keys for each house and we pick our stuff and walk down to the two biggest rentals that are in between the beach and town.

I get the nicer house and cam gets the second nicest.

It's cashew and then me and taylor.

I open the door and it's so beautiful.

I tell Taylor to put the boards down and go pick a room since there's 7.

I choose the master bedroom with a master bathroom and Taylor got the second master bed room and bathroom.

We bring our bags up and I put my white frames sunglasses on.

I decided not to wear a wet suit today since I don't want to so I go get my field hockey backpack and take everything out of it.

I put water bottles inside and my water shoes and 5 this of wax for the boards and my go pro.

I go downstairs and get my board Tahoe comes down with black ray bands on and a bathing suit and Tyler caniff shirt.

And his wetsuit in his hand.

He grabbed his board and we walked out and cashew just walked out there house too.

We walk on the path to robins rest and head to the surfing area.

All the boys got in wet suits while I stayed in my bathing suit and cam was wondering why I didn't bring my wetsuit but Idgaf.

I waxed my board and went into the freezing water, with taking my clothes of first and putting water shoes on.

I let my hair down and left my sunglasses on the beach.

I didnt see any waves close so I sat on my board and see the boys caught up to me.

I see a huge wave far back but they come quick so I paddled out and I went under neath into the wave and surfed inside my wave and got the whole thing on my go pro.

The boys thought they can do better but try fail since they all went for the same wave.

*******

We finished and I put my smoed muscle tee on and put my shorts in my bag.

The boys just stayed as they were and we walked back to the houses.

It was getting late so we went to this mermaid place and just got seafood bowls and ate.

We stopped at the small store and got junk food and water and things to last us till tomorrow.

We walk in to our deprecate house while saying good Night and we watched reruns of the Jersey shore then went to sleep.