Chapter 11

Bri's pov

I wake up and go on my phone.

Taylor wakes up shortly and we decided to go to the local diner.

I put a white sports bra on a white tank top with strawberry on it, I wore it with pink shorts and I put flip flops on.

I left my hair natural and I decided no to put makeup on since I hate it.

I grabbed my wallet and phone and go back downstairs.

Taylor was on his phone waiting so we walk to town and go into the diner.

I order pancakes and hash browns with an ice tea.

Taylor got eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and chocolate milk.

Then out of no where Taylor asked me a question I didn't want to hear.

T: how did the Dallas fight happen.

Me: well Me and Cameron where driving in the car and he kept messing around and I kept telling him to focus on the road. He got mad I kept telling him what to do so he slapped me. we kept auguring and got into a car crash. I had a couple if scratches but still went to cheer practice I felt a little dizzy and I passed out and fell back and got a major concussion. it was cams fault for getting in a car crash and I missed worlds.

T: oh......

Me: it's fine I just can't trust being alone with him without anybody.

T: want to head to the beach.

Me: sure

We then payed and I stopped at a shop and go iced teas for both of us.

******

We walk back to the house and I go throw a strapless black and gold bathing suit on and then put my wet suit on.

Taylor has his wetsuit half on and we grab our boards and meet the rest outside.

We start walking on the path to the surfing area and we just have such a fun time.