Chapter 2

Bri's POV

Today is finally the last day of school. thank The Lord.

I had to wear my CA smoed uniform to school cause during our 7/8 periods we leave to head to finals.

We have black, blue, and white 2 piece uniforms.

I know what your thinking why would they let you wear a crop tank top and a short skirt.

Well my school doesn't care about what you wear soo I'm ok to wear this outfit

I get in my outfit and start to do my hair a high pony and I use my curling wand to curl the ends of my hair I hair spray hairspray in my hair and put my black, white, and blue bow with sparkles around the edges that says smoed in sliver studs.

I do my makeup which is mascara eyeliner and pink blush, and also blue eyeshadow.

I put black vans on grabbed my cheer backpack and my nfinity shoe bag and ran out the door to my friends moms range rover.

***************

7th period I head down to the little theater with the rest of the team. Finally our party bus arrives to take us to uptown LA.

I change into white socks and my white nfinity sneakers.

*************

Turns out we are la champions and moving on to state vs state battles. I came in first in tumbling battles which I think is so fun.

After battles I don't see my mom but i see Cameron and Nash to pick me yup.