Chapter 27

Bri's pov

I put a black flower crop top on with black high waisted shorts with studs on the sides.

I leave my beach waves down and put a black bandana and tie it on the top of my head.

I'm about to walk out of my closet and I put black and gold Jordan's on.

I go into the kitchen and it's only 8:24am.

I grab my keys and drive to dunkin.

I get my usual extra large ice tea with a lemon and a bagel with cream cheese.

I then get a 2 boxes of a dozen donuts and 25 munchkins.

I pay and leave.

I put everything in the seat next to me and put my ice tea in the cup holder.

I drive back to the house as everything is being delivered.

I'm not gonna use them today but nobody know they arrived so I just put the four boxes in the garage.

I go back to the car and bring all the food inside.

I eat my bagel and go sit in the couch.

About 9:45am everyone starts waking up.

"Nice outfit" Taylor says

"Thanks" I say and walk to my car.

I get it and drive to the nail salon,

I get my nails done with a light pink nail polish with gold design.

I leave and go back to the house.

I grab a Starbucks frappé out of the garage refrigerator and go inside since it's starting to rain.

I sit on the couch "what we doing today" I ask

"You tell us you know this town inside out" cam says
Aa
"Well either we go to the li sports complex or we can play lacrosse in the rain" I say

"What's the li sports complex" jack g ask

"A huge infoor field for only lacrosse, football, soccer, baseball, and softball" cam says

"Well I don't want to get pelleted with rain since it's coming down hard soo ya" matt says

"I agree" most boys say

"Unless u want to go to this place where they have go carts, laser tag, and this later thing that they use to train in the military and then I can reserve our spot at lisc for later tonight" I say

"Ya that seems better" the boys say

"Ok well pack stuff you need for lacrosse and sticks are in the garage" I say

We all go our separate ways other then jacks, taylor, matt, and Nash who are all in the bunk room.

I go into my room and get my lacrosse bag that has the stick holder and my cleats tied to the zipper.

I take the clothes out of it and throw them in the hatch in the floor that leads to the basement.

I put a tye dye just lax shirt on and Nike shorts.

I put my hair in a pony tail and braid it and put a pink under armor headband on

I put Nike sneakers on.

I put a sweatshirt in my bag and take my cleats of the zipper and attach indoor cleats.

I made sure I had a mouth guard, goggles, my knee brace, and the stick of coarse.

Everything was packed so I took my stick out and walked to the garage where the boys are picking sticks out and I grab a ball and just start throwing it at the cement wall and catching it.

We all were ready and I put my bag and the boys sticks in the truck and I hop in the front and the jacks with shawn get in with me.

I had my top of my cat on which is sad since it's fun when it's off.

I back off the grass since I don't park in the garage since cam is a bad Parker so I don't want to be next to him.

*******

We arrived at the place thing and we pay and first go to the military thing.

I went first and pretty much you have to get through the lasers without touching them.

I went on intermediate.

I only hit about 2 layers going to the wall.

I put my hand on the scanner and take it off it says the code and I typed the code into the keypad.

The laser lights flash twice which means to go back.

I didn't hit any more except the last one I then peer then finish button and then let me out.

I'm ranked 164 in the world.

After the boys go we head into the huge go cart track and we get on line.

We all get in cars with nash in the back and jack j in the front.

******

After five laps Johnson finished first then shawn, matt, gilinsky, cam, nash, me and taylor.

Me and Taylor carts got slowed down since we crashed into each other.

Which is not fun since the boys lapped us.

After that we went into the laser tag thing.

We each spilt into two teams.

Me, cam, nash, matt- green

Taylor, jacks, shawn- red

****

Team green won since the red shots don't process and only half of there points count but they don't know that.

We then went out for Panda Express since Taylor made us stop as soon as he saw it.

"One day I will own a panda dog" he said while eating his

"Good luck" I said

It was now 5:50pm

Wow time passes

Our reservation for lisc is at 6:15pm which is perfect timing since it's only a few minutes away from where we are.

We then leave Panda Express and head to the sports complex.

We then arrive and I walk in and tell the guy out name.

Nobody was here so we have no trouble clearing the field.

I pay the guy and we all do what we half to do to get prepared.

I put my knee brace on, my goggles,
Mouth guard and I grab my stick.

Before we start we take a group photo I had to take my goggles off and take my mouth piece out.

We then split into teams and I go with taylor, matt, and shawn.

We start.......

******

"Holy crap....."

I then hear sirens I can't move and I'm scared.