Chapter 6

Bri's POV

The next day I had my annoying conformation that is 2 hours.

I got dressed in a maroon lace dress just above my knees with a black belt with gold on the ends.

I put black flats on that has gold studs on the front.

I decided to put effort into my look so I curled my hair and braided my side bangs and pinned them back.

I moved onto makeup quickly sine I had only like 10 minutes. I did my eye shadow which was dark red and a winged eye liner with mascara I put blush on and red lipstick.

I looked in the mirror and put my new hairspray on( a/n: I just bought a new bottle of hairspray legit because it had a galaxy label thing)

Nash was my sponsor and well I had to pick him he is the only "old magcon" boy that is over 16 and made conformation.

********skip church to after party*****

Afterward we went back to the apartment and we had pizza and Chinese food.

I opened my presents

Mohagany- hoop earrings

Nash- nothing

Cam- $100 check

Taylor- $100 cash

Shawn- $100 check

Jacks- $100 check

Aaron- $75 check

Carter- $35 check and $50 cash

Matt- chipotle gift card and $1.00

Andrea- diamond stud earrings.

Thank you all for all of this I say.

Everyone starts to leave and I started making a list for everything we need for the beach house.

I closed out of google drive since I can add Matt and Taylor into the list so they can add something and see what they need.