Chapter 21

Bri's pov

I wake up and the boys are up already

"What time is it" I ask

"11:57am"

"That's so late omg" I say

I walk into the kitchen and grab a nature valley peanut butter granola bar.

"I'm going for a run anyone want to come" I say

I hear people saying sure but I don't know who but oh well.

I put lululemon black shorts on which are booty shorts and I'm in a house full of guys but I'm a sister figure so I'm ok.

I put a black sports bra on and a pink lululemon drifit sports tank top on and throw my hair into a pony tail with a pink headband and my Nike pink, orange, and gray sneakers.

I grab my phone holder that straps to the side of my arm and I plug sport ear buds in.

I walk out of my room and into the tv room other know as the den.

The boys where all sitting there in tank tops and running shorts and of course sneakers.

We walk out side and I say "you better keep up"

I like running and with so many sports that you have conditioning to do running is easy.

***

Most of the time they kept up with me but when I crossed over to the board walk to run on there only Shawn crossed but luckily can
Knows my trail and joined us next cross over.

We did 5 miles to our destination and back so 10miles.

I run inside and grabbed my water bottle out of the fridge and go into my room put a black and white bikini on and take my headband off and put a black cheer bow in.

I walk out of my room and the boys are sitting on the couch.

"How do you have still have energy" Nash ask

"Well I guess I have to take you to my basketball camp which happens to also to be my trainers" I say

"I don't realize I'm so out of shape till now" cam says

"Aggreed" Matt says

"Well I'm going to go catch some dinner" I say

"What's for dinner" Taylor says

"Crab, clams, and chicken wings so anyone coming with me" I say

"Coming" they say.

"I would put shoes and a bathing suit on if I where you" I say

I walk outside and grab my black flip flops on that I had outside and grab my raybans.

The boys walk out shirtless in bathing suits and flip flops.

They all have black sunglasses on too.

"I'm guessing you went into my stash of black sunglasses" I say

"Yup" Matt says

"Ok then well cam, nash, and Matt go take the clam rakes and the bogey board with the bucket on top and your going clamming cam will show you how" I say

"Taylor and Shawn your coming with me to go crabbing"

We grab nets and a bucket and walk to the crabbing dock.

Well not really the dock got destroyed by hurricane sandy so it's just two unconnected ends.

I tell the boys not to go in the grass and watch out do mini crabs.

And we look for crabs.

*******

We come back with 5 crabs, and the other guys come back with 32 clams.

I go order boneless bbq wings and buffalo wings from a place around town.

It's only 4pm so we decided to play volleyball.

It was me Shawn and Nash vs cam Taylor and matt.

Later on Callie came over with krista who is staying at her house and we had a huge volleyball game the other team won because they had Callie krista cam and Taylor while we got matt.

You see my team was ok.

****

Later on after we finish making food and eating and being stuffed and all we went outside for a bonfire.

"So Shawn any songs for today" I ask

"Ya I learned how to play thinking out loud by Ed Sheehan on the guitar"

"Well are you going to play it or nah"

"Omg or nah we haven't said that in forever"

"Ya I miss the fam"

"We all do"

"Shawn did u know krista is a huge fan"

"Really I guess we need to take a picture later"

Krista face is priceless right now

"So who's coming for my morning run with me"

"Fine" the boys said

I whisper to Callie "there out of shape"

"You can barley keep up with my it's worse with these girls" I say

"Ugh....."