Chapter 25

Bri's pov

I wake up at 8:00am to a text from Callie saying that her and krista are helping the special Ed kids play volleyball and can't make it.

Ok then.

I get out of the king size master bed and wake up cam who is next to me.

I decided to get dressed now since this is the most privacy you can get in this house.

I put white shorts on, a black and white tribal print crop top, I put my white converse on and I had a "soda cream" triangl bikini on underneath it.

I braid the side of my hair and it turns into a low bun thingy.

I put my stud earrings in.

Good thing I leave nice clothes here in the summer

I brush my teeth and don't put makeup on since its itchy and annoying.

I grab a dunkin donuts ice tea from the counter.

Since my cousin is just like me and gets large dunkin donuts ice teas she bought me one too.

I took a protein bar out of the cabinet and ate it all then put a piece of gum in my mouth.

I then see my cousin and two little kids run down the stairs all dressed.

Charlotte and Anthony like staying in there pajamas all day.

The boys are still sleeping so I tell the kids to go wake them up which they did for I can tell since you hear them from downstairs.

You then see the boys come down in shorts and tanks while cam is holding Charlotte.

Wait "Anthony what happen to your shorts"

"Cameron pulled them down since I was to loud so I just took them off" he says

"Can you go get your shorts" Jennifer says

He then ran upstairs

Cam then puts Charlotte down and she runs to Jennifer's lap.

"Hi princess" jenn says and Charlotte starts smiling like crazy.

Anthony comes down still only in his minion underwear with his shorts in his hand.

"Do you want to put your shorts on mister" I say

"You do it" he says

"Your five in pretty sure your capable of doing it" I say

"No you do it" he says getting upset to the point he might cry since he can't handle doing things by himself and learning the correct way of doing things on your own.

"Ok well first grab your shoes I'm going to put those on now too" I say

He then runs to the door that leads to the garage where the shoes are and grabs mini small blue nike sneakers and he has socks on already.

I help him put his shorts on and I put his sneakers on.

The boys all go by the door putting on either vans, sperrys, or sneakers.

I grab my phone, land yard that has my keys on it, and my raybans.

"Can we drive in bri's car" Anthony ask with Charlotte getting up and agreeing with him.

"Well how much room do you have" jenn ask me.

"Ok jenn u and Shawn in my car with the kids since they will be entertained by shawms voice and I will take your car with the other boys and we will go get them breakfast at dd plus ice teas" I say