Chapter 35

Bri's pov

After the party Andreas dad comes back to the room with us.

Everyone leaves except for cam and Andrea.

I call mom and she answers and I put the phone on speaker.

"Hey mom what was my fathers name"I say

"Jerry" she says then sighs.

Andrea jaw drops.

I'm guessing that's his name.

"That's your name" Andrea says to her dad

"What's going on sweetie" my mom says through the phone

"Well I met my dad" I say

"I got to go" she says in a rush

"Bye" I say and hangup

"Just because you made me doesn't mean I will go on and have a father" I say.

"I understand but I talked to my wife and she say you can live with us" he says

"No I can't have my life out here and in California I have many sport teams and my own house so I can't just leave plus my brother and friends there's to many to leave them and my job too I need to pay for my house and now the $1million bank problem" I say whispering the last part

"Well I guess my jobs done since I have to catch a plane Andrea will give you my number keep in touch and well goodbye for now" he say and waves goodbye while exiting the room.

"It's 2am lets go to bed we have a long day ahead of us" can says

Andrea then leaves and I get changed into my black lululemon surf shorts and a black and white striped lacrosse rugby sweatshirt.

I take my makeup off and take the bobby pins out of my hair and brush the nots out.

I brush my teeth, put my phone on the charger and say goodnight to cam.

I crawl into bed and pass out right away.

********

I wake up at 6am so I only got 4hours of sleep.

I tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work.

I change into black nike shorts and a Nike lacrosse pinnie.

I went downstairs and grab black nike miss calfs and black nike running sneakers.

I go into the bathroom brush my teeth and hair.

I then put my hair in a ponytail with a black lululemon headband.

I grab my phone and sport headphones.

I put my phone into the arm strap thing and put my workout playlist on shuffle.

"Niggas in paris" came on yes a very appropriate name but this is what we warm up to for sachem girls varsity basketball.

I take the elevator down to the lobby.

I go to the main desk to look at where the running trails are.

I pick a 5mile and walk to the trail and start my run.

****skip running****

After 30minutes since some how I can run 5 miles in that time I go back into the lobby and up to the elevator.

It's still early so I decided to get ready for the day.

I hop in the shower and do what I got to do.