Chapter 17

Bri's pov

I invite her in and introduce her to everyone.

They all say hi and I take her into the sun room.

"So what's up" I ask

"Well my sweet sixteen party is tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to come" she asked

"Sure can u bring the boys"

"If you want to" she replied

"What's the colors"

"Black and white dresses and for boys suit and ties"

"Where is this" I asked

"NYC"

"Wow"

"Yup pretty big party and I will pick you up in a limo or if I can we can meet here and you can help me do my hair and I can tell the limo to come here"

"Sure that works what time we might want to go jet-skiing you can come you can stay over night and take my car back to where ever and get your dress"

"Ok that works" she says

I get changed into yoga pants and give Riley a pair.

I also take a shawn mendes campfire tanktop out and hand it to Riley I then put my cam crop top in and we both walk out of the room.

I have all the boys merch since I have to "walk around and give that promo"

I walk into the kitchen where's there's 5 boys eating so much pizza like there's no tomorrow.

I wasn't in the mood to eat pizza so I made two bowls of ceased salad for me and Riley.

I hand here the bowl and we walk outside and sit at one of the picnic tables.

The boys come out with s'mores and wood again to make another fire.

The walk down two flights of stairs two the beach and start the fire.

"Want to go night paddling" u ask Riley

"What that" she asked

"Paddle boarding at night but we have lanterns on the board"

"Sure"

"And then we can tell the boys about tomorrow"

"Yup"

We go back in my room and into my closet.

I pick blue top with tiedye blue and purple bottoms and Riley picked mint green strapless bikini top with a mint green bottom with white polka dots.

I let my ombré hair down which is to my lower back with beach waves.

I put flip flops on and tell Riley she should since the whole front of the bay is rocky.

We then go into the basement through the house and grab the 2 large boards and the paddle.

We walked out while the boys where sitting out there and I grab a lantern we have by there outside sitting area Riley grabs too and we walk into the water.

I walk till the fin won't hit the bottom.

I get on and put my flip flops on the front if my boat and lock the lantern into my Board.

We then start paddling to the island across.

********

We were in our way back when I hear the jetskis and 5 guys that I might kill can passing us and we fell from all the waves and losing balance.

We then paddled back and hopped off . I grabbed the handle and took the lantern off I put my flip flops on that almost got lost from when we fell the fell with us.

I put my board I front of the huge outside basement doors next to the kayak.

I grab a towel and put my life jacket down in the drying area.

I grab a chair and sit down by the fire the fire.

I grab the beats pill that was on the sand.

I hook my phone to the Bluetooth.

I played fourfiveseconds by Rihanna, Kanye west, and Paul McCartney.

Shawn then the started strumming along to the song and we were all singing along having a good time.