Chapter 40

Bri's pov

I woke up and well the day I dreaded.

Court day.

I picked out a blue, red, black, and white patterned skirt with a dark blue shirt and red blazer.

I paired it with nude heels and a gold necklace.

I put an apple watch on and grab a beige pocket book.

I start putting papers and files that I gathered last night in to a folder and put that in my bag.

I put a water bottle my wallet and my phone in the bag.

I slightly curl my hair and put mascara on and lipgloss putting both tubes in my bag.

I walk out to see the boys in the kitchen.

Shawn was wearing black pants with a grey button up with the sleeves rolled to his elbows.

"I thought you where gonna wear a suit" I said

"It's too hot for a suit" he says

Cam had on black pants and a white tshirt on and a hat.

Matt has Kakis on and a blue shirt sleeve button up.

Hayes is wearing dark jeans a maroon shirt and a black hat.

We get in 2 cars me driving the Mercedes and cam driving the jeep.

I put the radio on listening to Justin Biebers love yourself.

It was me Hayes and Shawn in my car with cam following behind me.

I call cam through the car Bluetooth

"Cam" I say

"What's up"

"I gonna go through the Starbucks drive through are you following" I ask

"Ya just wait infront of us before you pull out to leave" he says

"Alright bye"

"Bye" and I end the call.

Putting my right blinker on pulling into Starbucks going into the drive through.

I order an iced Carmel macchiato, Hayes get a Carmel frappachino, and Shawn gets a green tea.

Hayes hooked my phone to the Bluetooth to play music and presses shuffle.

Mistletoe by JB comes on I like Justin Bieber a lot

"Sorry that's meant for Christmas" I say

I take out my wallet and pay putting my change in the tip jar.

I pull up to the next window and grab our drinks.

I take a sip of mine and pull up waiting for cam and Matt to get there drinks.

I pull out with the jeep following behind and Hayes finally picks a song and it's something big

Shawn then takes out his phone and snapchats the song playing showing Hayes in the back of the car.

We all just scream the lyrics laughing have a good time till we have to go to the court room.

"Have you ever done any drugs in your life" Hayes asked

"No never ever" Shawn says and they turn to me

"Hmm let me think I did vape but the water vape" I said and they both had shock looks on there face.

I never done vape before in my life I just wanted to see there reactions but I'm not telling them that part.

"If you don't believe me ask cam when we get to the court house" I say