Chapter 30 part2 or 31 either or

Bri's pov

I change into a black floral bikini since we have a few hours till the limo arrives.

I decided to get a darker tan then I have.

I grab my tanning spray off my vanity.

And yell to the boys "I'm going tanning if your coming the tanning spray is on the outside table cough** cough** nash** cough** cough**"

"I heard that" Nash says coming out of cams room

"Good" I say

"Isn't you knee brace going to make your leg an uneven tan" he says

"Not if I'm not wearing it" I say

"Don't u have to" he says

"Not if I can walk" I say

"Oh"

I then go outside and go to the door that leads to the garage and grab a can of Arizona green tea.

I walk on to the porch and spray tanning spray on me and go lay down on the lounge chair.

The boys join me and we just sit out tanning.

"This is boring"gilinsky says

"Then sleep" I say

"Okay"

*******

After an hour I order Chinese food since I'm hungry.

I put a white flowy crop top on and white lace pants.

I put my black victoria secret flip flops on and walk outside to wake the boys up.

"WAKE UP" I scream

They obviously wake up

"Wow your skin is black" Nash says

"Wow your white" I say

"Mean much" Nash says

"No the limo placed called before and is coming earlier and I'm mad since we don't check in till the time we arrive I planned everything ughhh" I say frustrated.

I then saw a car pull up so I went to cams room and stole $200.

I went to the front and paid $173.34 for 2 huge bags of Chinese and then I gave a 27 dollar tip.

I bring the food to the picnic tables outside on the porch.

I got the holder thing with napkins, plates, forks, etc. and went outside.

"Do u have soda" Matt asks

"Eww yes in the garage and get me an Arizona" I say

"What u don't like soda" Johnson asked

"Ewww no grody" I respond

"Why" Taylor asks

"She's a heathy eater" cam says

"The food we have been eating doesn't seem healthy" Taylor adds

"Do u see what she does for fun" Nash says

"Nope" gilinsky yelled from across the table

"Running, sports, gym, you know" cam says

While I'm just starting at them eating my general chow chicken and drinking my Arizona.

"Eat limo will be here soon" I say

We all have our feast of Chinese and throw everything out since the boys are fat and eat everything.

We all are now just watching TV or on our phones or something.

I then went into my room to get my bags.

I had 4 bags

I put the duffle bag around my shoulder I then grab the small bag and connect the straps to a suitcase.

I then drag my 2 suitcases to the door since the limo and extra car that is holding our bags will be here soon.

"Got enough bags" Matt says

"You said that before and nope I need more but this is my only matching set" I respond

"Nice"

I then look out the window to see a car pulling backwards into the driveway I also see the limo pull to the front.

"Boys limos here bags in the car" I say

I then grab my bags and bring them to the car.

I go back into the house and grab my phone and my laptop case with my laptop and chargers inside.

I also stop into the garage and grab a Starbucks vanilla frappe.

I then go outside to see the boys putting there stuff in the car.

"Nice limo" Taylor says

"Thanks" I say and raise my eyebrows

"Yo cam lock up the house I got basement" I say and head to the basement

I then take the handle and twist it around two times till it locks in place.

I then head to the limo where the doors come up.

I get in with can following and from there enjoyed our ride to the manor.