1

I'm Arianna, but my friends call me Ari for short. I'm a little which means sometimes I might act younger than I am. This is an unusual thing, but it helped me with my trauma during college. During school, I was made of a lot because of it and that's how I made my friend, Lia. We are roommates to this day.

"Ari!" Lia yelled coming into my room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to see if you're up to going out tonight," she said with a big smile on her face.

"What are you up to this time," I said glaring at her,

"Nothin just wanted us to go out," she said innocently.

"Sure why not. What time?" I said

"Uhh is 7 ok?" she said checking her phone.

"Yea wait it's 5:30," I said checking mine.

"Yea better get ready," she said leaving.

I sighed and then started to get ready. I picked out my outfit. It was black two pieces because I don't like dresses very much. I laid my clothes on the dresser and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I started to play with the foam, which made me slip into little space.

"Bubbles!" I giggled, making bubble beards.

I got sidetracked and continued playing when there was a loud knock at the door. I jumped a bit and peeked my head out of the shower.

"Are you okay in there? It's already 6." Lia said.

"Yesh, I'm okay. Be out in one minute." I said rinsing off.

"Alright if you need help just yell for me," she said.

"Okie Dokie," I said.

I eventually got out of the shower and dried off. I put lotion on my arms and legs and went to my underwear drawer. I put on matching black lingerie and folded up my towel and put it into the hamper. I went back to the bathroom to do my hair and some light makeup. After that, I put on the two-piece and a pair of black heels. I grabbed a bracelet and my purse as I walked to the living room.

"Ready," I said, tightening the strap on my heels.

"Finally," she said, playfully punching my shoulder.

We got into her car and she drove us to the club. It was a new one that we haven't been to. Which is surprising if you know Lia. As we walked in I got excited cause we haven't gone out in a while. The bar was so crowded, but we eventually found a space in the back.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"No. No, I'll pay for mine. I don't want you to have to spend the extra money." I said.

"Arianna we got through this every time we got the club. I pay and you just worry about having fun," she said.

"Fine" I sighed, putting my wallet away.

"Same old, same old?" she asked.

"Yup," I said.

"Ight, can we get four strawberry margaritas and two mojitos?" she asked the bartender.

The bartender nodded and went to make the drinks.

"This is a nice club," I said.

"I know right," she said.

Lia paid for the drinks and handed me one.

"To going out," she said.

"To going out," I said as we toasted.

We finished the drinks and I was already on my way to being wasted. I'm such a lightweight while Lia on the other hand could drink alcohol like juice. We went dancing we I bumped into this tall man.

I looked up to him and he had to be at least a foot taller than me. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He had on a very nice suit that made him look muscular. He just stared at me and I could feel his dominant vibe. I slipped into little space for a bit just looking at him.

"I sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." I said looking at the ground.

"It's alright. Are you okay little one?" he asked.

I nodded looking back at him.

"Words, princess," he said with a smile.

"Y-yea I'm okay," I said with slightly widened eyes.

I ran back to Lia who was laughing. She took my arm and brought me to the bathroom.

"Who's that? He's handsome," she said loudly.

"Shhhh be quiet. He's not all that." I said.

"Are you sure? He has to be handsome to make you little with a look," she said.

"He's like that handsome," I said pinching my fingers together tightly.

"Whatever you say. Want another drink?" she asked.

"Make it two." I sighed.

"You got it," she said as we left.

I drank my drinks and I think that did it for me.

Lia was watching while talking to a guy, but I got bored listening to them flirt. I decided to walk off to the dance floor, bumping into the same guy again. Did he ever move?

"Heyy sirr watch wherre you are gooingg!" I slurred pointing at him.

"I think you bumped into me," he said crouching down a bit.

"Or maybeee your wighttt." I laughed.

"It's okay, princess. Don't you think you should be making your way home? Where is your friend?" he asked looking around.

"I left her with a guy. I think they like each other." I whispered falling over.

"Woah careful," he said.

"Maybe my friend's right. You're cute. Can you be my daddy?" I said half-asleep.

"Let's get you home." he chuckled.

"Okie Dokie," I said sleepily.