59.

Arianna's pov

Aris and Naomi are now two months old. It's been hard waking up in the middle of the night. Both of us tried to quickly get to their room. Although the room is right next to ours.

"Arianna let me hold Naomi," Talia said.

"No, I'm breastfeeding right now," I said.

"Okay." she sighed.

Lia and Sin have also had their baby. It was a week before ours. They had a girl and named her Luna. Sin and Dominick keep hogging them so I only see Aris and Naomi when I breastfeed.

"Arianna, can I have Naomi?" Dominick asked while he's holding Aris.

"Isn't Aris in your hands?" I asked.

"Yea bu-

"No, you've been hogging them for the last 2 months," I said.

"Well because we're getting married in a week and won't see them for 2 weeks because of our honeymoon," he said

"Yea but well. Fine, I understand." I said.

"But also you have to think. These 18 years will go by face. Next time you know they'll go off to live on their own." Dominick said.

"Stop, it's too early to think about how sad it'll be," I said.

"I bet Naomi is going to be like you," he said.

"And if Aris is like your dad. Lord have mercy." I said

"I know. There are already two of them between him and Zion," he said.

"Well let's go. Your mother scheduled a cake tasting." I said.

"Okay. Ar-

"Yes we're taking Aris and Naomi," I said.

"Okay." Dominick laughed.

I dressed Aris while Dominick dressed Naomi. We put them in the double stroller while I quickly got dressed. Dominick gave them a bottle, surprisingly they both learned how to use one on their own pretty quick.

"After cake tasting, I am picking out my wedding dress. Which takes 2 hours so give the twin a bottle at 1:30. I should be home for 2:30." I told Dominick.

"Alright well let's go cause my mom will kill us both if we're late," Dominick said folding the stroller.

I pick up Naomi and Aris while Dominick puts the stroller in the back. We buckled the twins in their car seats. Dominick finally let me drive after I gave birth. I understand that he wants to make sure I'm okay but he got his mother's smothering genes.

We made it to the cake tasting place. It was called Cake City. We tried a bunch of different cakes like Red Velvet, Lemon, Coconut and Lime, Carrot, Vanilla, Pink Champagne, Strawberry, Key Lime, Banana Foster, and so many others.

"I didn't think I could get full on cake samples." Dominick sighed.

"You didn't have to eat the whole piece," I said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Never mind which one do you like?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter to me. They were all good," he said.

"I was hoping you have something in mind. I'm clueless." I said.

"What about Red Velvet? You could never go wrong with a classic. But I think they should make blue to go with our theme " he said.

"Then blue velvet it is. Now let's get our sleepy babies back to the house." I said.

"For sure," he said.