58.

Arianna's pov

I'm finally at 9 months and the babies can come at any time. Dominick was right about the genders of our kids. We've been so excited. We are always buying baby clothes and adding things to their room.

My back has been a fucking pain with all the weight between 6 months and 9. That's the only downside to this whole month. Dominick does what he can but it's hard to get a massage when you can't lie on your stomach.

The wedding has been officially planned for two months from now. We finished everything except for cake tasting and my wedding dress. It's been chaotic with all the planning. I've been trying to be careful and relax because I've hit my stomach on the wall once and it was genuinely aching.

I was so scared, so we went to the hospital as soon as we could. Alexandria said everything was perfectly fine after she checked up on me. Ever since I've been laying off all the extra things I was doing. Dominick and I decided to take a chill week in case my water breaks.

Lia had her baby girl a little over a week ago. She and Sin decided to name her Luna, which I think is a beautiful name. She's an adorable kid and looks to be Lia's twin, but with features of Sin.

"She's beautiful Lia," I said.

"I know. She looks so much like Sin. She has his eyes and those small ears." Lia cooed, cuddling Luna closer.

"She's a perfect mix of both," I said in awe.

"I just wish I could see her more. Between Sin, his parents, and Dom's parents it's like I only see her to breastfeed," she said.

"I can tell it's gonna be the same when these two are born," I said.

"I know Dominick will never let you have either of them," she said.

"I can't believe we're getting married in less than 4 months," I said.

"I can't believe that we are about to have 3 babies in this house," she said.

"Speaking of that, I think my water broke," I said.

"Shit I'll go get Dominick," Lia said running upstairs.

I can't believe this is it. I am about to have not one but two babies. I'm so nervous but also excited. This is a part of my life that I didn't even know what was going to happen. Who would have thought one night at a club would change my life tremendously.

~at the hospital~

Dominick's pov

Arianna went into labor soon after we arrived at the hospital. So randomly she'll start screaming and grunting. The doctor said that she's having contractions. And from the hundreds of pregnancy books I've read that means her cervix is thinning and opening.

This has also taught me that Arianna is strong as fuck. She has a strong grip and is taking all of this better than my head.

"Fuck I wish these babies would come out. I can't deeeal with these contractions." Arianna screamed. She whined, throwing her back onto the hospital pillow. I wish I could talk some of her pain away.

"Baby don't worry, the doctor said that they'll last for up to one more hour," I said. She glared at me and rolled her eyes.

"That's not doing me any good." she seethed. She went back to groaning and squeezing the shit out of my hand. The doctor finally came in and I was relieved. It's time.

"Ms. Johnson, are you ready?" the doctor asked.

"Yes," Arianna said, desperately. The nurses  propped her legs up and prepped the room. Three more doctors came into the room to assist.