26.

Arianna's pov

Lila, Miracle, and I went downstairs when everyone saw me their jaw dropped. Daddy was in the kitchen with Sin, Liam, and Talon. Daddy rushed over to me to see what was wrong. I really want to tell him but I don't wanna get hurt.

"Princess, what the hell happened?" He asked in panic.

"Well, I-"

"We were coming down to eat when Arianna tripped hitting her face," Lila said.

I frowned because I really thought she was going to tell him the truth. If I don't tell the truth they might keep hurting me and I don't want to keep getting hurt.

"No," I said shaking my head.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Daddy asked.

"That's not true. That's not what happened." I frowned crossing my arms.

"What do you mean? You two have something that we should know." Talon asked.

"I'm good." Miracle shrugged.

"Well, you both know what's at stake," Liam said.

"I'm sorry Lila and Miracle. I did want to be friends. When they came with me to my playroom they were lying. Miracle had pushed me while Lila kept yelling and cursing at me. She called me whiny and the b-word. After that Lila punches me making my lip bleed and then Miracle punches my nose which is still bleeding." I frowned on the verge of tears.

I really wanted to be friends with them and finally be friends with other littles. I've only had one but then I moved. I don't understand why they would want to hurt me.

"Oh, I see." Daddy said calmly. From my experience when he's calm it's worse. He walked in front of Lila and Miracle who look unphased.

"Normally I would yell but today I'm going to stay calm. Since you both are going to get punishments that will be 100 times worse than a lecture. Don't even think for a second anymore that you will move in or step a foot in this house anymore. Arianna's cried her fucking eye out all day and you both have the nerve to lay a hand on her. There are very few things she could have done to deserve and I'm sure she didn't. I'm so fucking disappointed in both of you. I really thought you both would help Arianna make friends. I honestly never want to see either of you again." Daddy said before picking me up.

"But you didn't even ask want she did to us?" Lila said crossing her arm.

"Little-

"No Talon she's right I didn't. Fucking humor me. What did Arianna do?" Daddy asked.

"Well, she told on us," Lila said.

"Figures." Daddy said before we went back upstairs.

Miracle's pov

Fucking hell. I didn't think that she would actually snitch. Now we have to get out ass beat.

"It looks like you both won't be sitting for a long while. What you both did was unacceptable. Liam and I have not been letting you just treat people however you feel. Especially with no justification. The fact you even talked back to Dominick, Lila is disrespectful. After your punishment before Arianna leaves you will apologize. Not whatever play you both put on. Go up to Dom's playroom. I promise you that if we hear a fucking peep or get an attitude it'll be a whole lot worst." Talon said

Lila and I ran quickly up to the playroom and sat on the opposite side of the bed. I'm trying my hardest not to burst into tears. The worst part is we deserve it and we did it all on purpose. Now we'll never move in with the one person who never judged us or was rude to us. We ruined it all.

"We're fucked." Lila said.

"So fucked." I said right when the door opened.

Even more, fucked now.

"So after we just told you both no fucking talking you come up here and talk. Not only that cursing. Looks like Talon and I are going have fun." Liam said with a sadistic smirk.

Dominick's pov

I can't believe this at all. I'm honestly devastated. I really want Arianna to make some little friends. I feel like people I trust always end up going against me. As soon as we got to our room Arianna started to cry. I laid down and let her cry in my chest. I rubbed her back as her crying calmed. She ended up crying herself to sleep. I moved her on her back and went to get the first aid kit.

I came back and she was sitting up on the bed. "You leave?" she frowned.

"No princess. I wanted to get the first aid kit to clean your face. " I said.

"Blood on you shirt. I'm sorry" she said pointing to my shirt.

"Don't apologize, baby. This isn't your fault at all." I said.

I sat her on my lap and put some alcohol on the q-tip to clean her lip. Once she felt the sting she began to cry. When I finished I cleaned her nose and face.

She started to cry again, but this time it was worse. "Daddy am I whiny?" she sobbed.

"Of course not princess. You're a little and what you do is completely normal. You would think as littles themselves they'd understand. Trust me you're not whiny and even if you were it wouldn't change a thing. Ok? " I said.

"Okay." she yawned.

She had already gone to sleep so I just read my book till I got tired myself.