5.

Dominick's pov

I changed Arianna into something different as the other shirt that she had on was completely soaked with soap and water. We were now in my office at my desk where she had a pencil and paper in front of her.

"Here take this. Every rule I say I want you to write ok?" I said handing her a pencil.

"Okay daddy," she said, taking the pencil from me.

"1. No cursing cause princesses never curse

2. Always tell daddy if something is wrong

3. No lying

4. Never be disrespectful and always show manners

5. Whatever daddy says goes because he has your best interest at heart

6. Never touch your princess parts without permission

7.No self-harming ever

8. Eat 3 meals a day

9. No talking back

10. If you ever feel unsafe or uncomfortable using your safe word. Which we'll come up with.

11. Tell daddy if your princess parts are tingly.

12. No drinking without permission

13. Never runoff while in public

14. No excessive candy

Ok now let's do Rewards

1. New Toys/Stuffies/Color books

2. Special Day

3. Extra Playtime

4. Extra Sweets

5. Later Bedtime

6. More TV time

7. Your choice

8. Other

Any questions so far princess?"

"C-can I add going out for ice cream?" she asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Of course princess. Alright now lastly punishments.

1) Spankings

2) Writing Lines

3) No cumming

4) Edging

5) Earlier bedtime

6) Time out

7) Other

Did you get all of it, princess"

"Yes, daddy! Can I decorate the paper?" she said, reaching for her colors.

"Yes. I'm going to make you some food. Stay here and color." I said moving her off my lap and onto the chair

Arianna's pov

Daddy had left to make food since it was almost 8 o'clock. I finished coloring and decorating my rule page, but I wanted to put glitter on it. I looked through his desk and found this microphone. I pulled it out of the drawer and walked from behind his desk. I decided to play with it a bit. I was singing and dancing by the couch in the office. I clicked a button I thought that turned on music but it started to vibrate. It scared me so I threw it by the door but it hit Daddy in the face as he came back.

"Shit. What the hell, Arianna," he yelled holding his hand over his nose.

"I'm so so sorry daddy. I no mean to. I found the micwophone and then it started to vibwate. It scared me and I just throw it." I said hugging his waist.