21.

Dominick's pov

"Stop saying that. I wish everyone would stop lying to me. I'm the worse and my little space ruins everything." Arianna cried pushing herself off my lap.

Arianna started sobbing and sat down on the floor. I pulled her back up and onto my lap. I hugged her tightly as she cried.

I rubbed her back as she calmed down. She looked up at me with her puffy, doe eyes. I wiped her eyes from her tears while she pouted.

"Do you want to talk about princess?" I asked.

She nodded and pushed herself to sit on my lap. "When Jackson and I dated at first, he was fine. Although he was always aggressive. Soon after he started to get abusive. Like beating me or locking me in dark rooms. Of course, my bruises aren't there but you've seen my scars. One thing about him was being around guys was not a thing he tolerated at all. Family or not. One day he had seen me hugging my cousin. It still confuses me since I would never date my family. I guess he didn't know."

It always so angering to hear these stories, but I try to stay as calm as possible. She's just so naive and trusting no matter what.

"The car ride home after that was stressful since he kept yelling at me. I didn't know what I did but I guess it was my fault. I guess shouldn't have hugged him. He had dropped me off at our apartment and left. He came back drunk and on the drugs, he was taking. He started to bring up me hugging my cousin again so we argued. This time he didn't beat me which is worse cause he locked me in the closet for the night. I had never dared to try and leave him but Lia had called the cops one day. I got a restraining order and had a bodyguard for months till he left me alone." she said now crying again.

I kissed her all over her face making her giggle a bit.

"Princess I can promise you that I'll never hurt you. Or even raise a hand at you." I said.

"I know you wouldn't. I just get scared sometimes," she said.

"That's okay princess, just talk to me about it. I don't want any more of you talking bad about yourself." I said.

She nodded sleepily against my chest. "Princess you can't sleep just yet. We have to get going," he said.

I sat beside him on the couch while he got up. "Sleep at home?" she asked.

"Only for a little bit. Remember Lila and Miracle are coming soon."I said.

"I hope one of them has my bear and I no leave it in the mall," she said.

"Yea that would be nice," he said.

Arianna's pov

I followed behind Daddy as we walked down to the lobby. I guess he called for his car since it was there now. I stood playing with Molly while he packed our things. He walked me to my car seat, but I pulled away.

"I wanna sit wif you," I said pointing at him.

He looked unsure but soon gave in. He helped me buckle in and sat down in the driver's. As we were driving around this blue car was following us around for a while.

"Daddy?" I said.

"Yes princess," he said still focused on the road.

"There's a blue car following us around," I said looking in my side mirror.

"Okay princess get my phone and call Sin," he said.

"Okay." I hummed, doing so.

"Hi, Sin!" I said cheerfully.

"Well hello, Arianna. Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Umm oh yea. There's a car following us." I said.