57.

Dominick's pov

It's been a month since our bachelorette parties. Lia and Talia had planned a gender reveal party since Arianna has reached 6 months. Lia had hers last week and found out that she was having girl. Sin was happy. He always wanted to be a girl dad.

"Arianna are you ready? Lia will put our heads on a stick if we're late." I said. Lia has been very particular about all this planning. She even planned her gender reveal and only left the cake to Arianna.

"Yea I'm done. I can't wait to be able to wear my old clothes again." She let out a long sigh before standing. She looked unhappy.

"I ca-

"If you ask to carry me, then I'll have your head on a stick," She glared at me with a finger pointed. I don't mind making things easier for her. I don't know why she's so against it.

"Well, let's get going. Everyone else is already there." I said.

"I know. Lia told us to wait till everyone was gone," she snapped.

"Hey, you don't need to stress." I hugged her to my chest and rubbed her back. She relaxed and took a deep breath. I kissed her forehead.

"Well come on," I said.

"I'm driving," she said. I tensed up. I hate when she drives. She's not a bad driver. I just worry and would rather be the one behind the wheel.

"No," I frowned. Her face screwed up in an attempt to be upset. God, I love her.

"Please!" she begged, holding her hand out. I, reluctantly took the keys out of my pockets and I into her hands. "Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, babe," she smiled, walking off.

We got to the venue and Lia had gone all out. Ballons were everywhere. Streamers were everywhere. It looked really nice.

"Wow, Lia! This looks amazing," Arianna said, hugging her friend. She was telling the truth. It was great.

"I'm a party planner, what can I say? Just wait till your wedding." Lia shrugged, boastfully. I know our wedding is gonna be beautiful. She and Arianna spend so much time with it.

Arianna and I went around asking what people thought the genders were. The suspense had already been eating me alive. I feel like I am right. I mean the nursery is already decorated. I'll kinda be disappointed if it's not right.

"I think it's two girls." my mom said. Of course, that's what she wants. There's a lot of men in the house. While that's a plus for me, but not much for the moms.

"I think it's two boys," Max said.

"Really? I think it'll be two boys too. No one else seems to think so." Sin said. Sin and I made a bet. He thinks it's very unlikely that it'll be a boy and girl.

Lia got the cake wheeled in with the help of Gage. Well, I guess cakes. Arianna and I went over to the table and Lia had two-three tier cakes made.

"Lia, who is going to eat all this cake?" Talia said. That's what I was thinking. There's a lot of us here, but we'll have leftovers for days.

Everyone was gathering around the table before Talia jumped in the way.

"We can't cut the cake yet!" Talia tried to keep the knife away from Arianna's grip.

"And why not?" Arianna threw her arms up dramatically. I'm not happy either. I wanna know now.

"I don't know I wanna give y'all the suspense," Talia said. I've have 6 months of suspense. I decided to keep my complaints to myself before Talia got on me.