17.

Dominick's pov

Arianna came into my office with tears in her eyes, a bloody nose, and stuffie. I quickly got up from my desk to see what happened.

"Princess, what happened? Are you okay? Did you fall somewhere? Did you fall?" I asked.

"I had woke up and you weren't there So I went downstairs to check so I went back up. I had twipped on the stairs and hit my nose." She said pointing to it.

"Okay well let's get you something to clean up with," I said. I picked her up and walked to our bathroom. Placing her on the counter I got a towel so she could hold it under her nose.

"Hold this till your nose stops bleeding and make sure to till you head forward and not back," I said grabbing her stuffie.

"Nuuu daddy give back," she whined.

"I have to clean it, baby. It's all bloody." I said.

"But I nu want you to take it." she frowned.

"No, I need to clean it," I said.

"No give back now." she stomped.

"I'm only going to say it one more time. I am going to go clean your stuffie. If I have to say it again you will be punished." I said.

"Fine," she grumbled.

"Thank you, princess. I'll be right back." I said kissing her forehead.

I ran to start the laundry room and started the cycle. I went back to check on her and she was lying in the bed.

"The bleeding stopped?" I asked.

"Mhm." she hummed.

"You want to eat something so you can take a nap?" I asked.

"No daddy I no hungwy," she whined.

"I understand that but you haven't eaten all day princess. How about a quick snack?" I asked.

She pouted a bit before nodding yes. "Can I have gummy candy after?" she asked.

"Sure, if you eat it all," I said picking her up.

I bounced her a bit on my hip causing her to giggle. Once we reached the kitchen I placed her in the highchair.

"Wait daddy no hold me," she said trying to tug on my shirt.

"Princess I'm not going to be able to make your sandwich if you don't sit," I told her.

"Noo daddy please," she whined.

"How about you sit there and then when I'm done you can sit on my lap," I said trying to compromise.

She mumbled an okay as I started making her sandwich.

Arianna's pov

I waited in my highchair for Daddy to finish my food. I was feeling bratty all of a sudden. Like I just really wanted a punishment. I whined a bit to try and get his attention, but he didn't hear me.

He finished my food and told me to wait until he got out of the bathroom. I undid my strap in the highchair and slipped out of it. I knew everyone was out for the day so I wouldn't have to worry. I took off my shirt leaving me in my shorts and bra.

I listened for the toilet flush to let me know when Daddy was coming back. The door opened revealing Daddy. He turned and saw me then sighing. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Arianna, what are you doing?" He asked.

Nothing Daddy. I just didn't want to sit in my chair anymore." I said innocently.

"Okay then. More specifically where are your clothes?" he asked.

"Well it was getting hot and we're the only people in the house." I hummed.

"Then let's put your clothes back on so yo-

I started to tease Daddy by bending over and squeezing my boobs closer together. He didn't look amused which was what I was going for. I walked over to the couch and laid on my back. I was about to rub myself when Daddy pulled me over his lap.

"You wanna play games. I can play games." he gritted through his teeth.

Mental Happy Dance

He pulled down my shorts leaving me in my underwear. He rubbed me through my underwear making me moan.

"This why you teased me, princess, cause you were needy. Wanted some attention," he said.

I went to answer when I was cut off.

"I'd give you what you want, but you'll have to wait a few more days. Although a period doesn't affect a spanking," he said.

"Wait no daddy I was kidding," I said trying to move from his grip.

He held around my waist preventing me from being able to stand. I started to kick the couch which quickly stopped when I felt a stinging pain on my butt.

"That's enough little girl. Since what you did was minor, only 10 so calm down," he said.

"But I don't want a spanking," I whined.

"You would never want one Arianna, but I think you need it," he said.

"Fine." I huffed.

I felt the first spank which wasn't too bad. He rubbed over my ass soothing the pain that was there. He kept on till we were halfway. I was almost in tears cause it hurt so badly.

"I want you to count these last five," he said

"O-okay." I choked out.

SMACK

"Six, thank you, daddy" I whimpered.

SMACK

"Seven, thank you, daddy," I whined.

"SMACK"

"Eight, thank you, daddy," I said in tears.

By the time we finished, I was a mess. Daddy rubbed my butt which helped with the pain. Afterward, he put some cream on my butt and pulled me up onto his lap.

"You took your punishment so well princess. I love you so much," he said kissing my forehead.

"I wuv you too," I said putting my head under his chin.

"Let's get you some new clothes, hmm?" he asked.

"Okay." I hummed.

Once he dressed me we went back downstairs where I sat on his lap. He fed me half my sandwich when I started reaching for my gummies. He pushed them away from me and out of my reach. I glared at him and whined.

"You have it after you finish your food," he said. I nodded and quickly finished the rest of my food

"I done eating daddy," I said.

"Mhm here princess," he said handing me my gummies.

I mumble a thank you as I started to eat my gummies. "Daddy has some work to do. You think you can be a good girl and watch tv while I work. Sin and Lia should be home soon." he said.

I pouted and tugged on his shirt. "But I wanna stay wif you ."

"I don't know princess," he said in an unsure tone.

"Please I be super duper good," I begged.

"Okay fine, but I have paperwork to finish so I need you to be quiet," he said.

"Mhm," I said following after him.

I got all my thing out and sat on the couch while Daddy did his work. Daddy told me he should be done in a bit as I was looking through my coloring book.

. . .

Daddy had been working for almost 2 hours and he still wasn't finished. I was started to get sleepy so I grabbed my pacifier and laid down. I started dozing off her I just went to sleep.