34.

Dominick's pov

Everyone was in the van as we drove to the address that Arianna gave me. I was so relieved to know she was alive. I hadn't heard from her in so long. When we got to the house it wasn't hard to kill the guards. I picked the lock to the front door so Liam and I could enter. Everyone else spread out to the other entrances.

Even Talia and Lia decided to come. Apparently, Sin has been training Lia since they started dating. I walked through the house quickly when I heard the sound of something slash against skin. I opened the door with my gun up to defend myself.

Jackson was hitting an unconscious Arianna with a whip. I shot him in the chest and ran to her.

"Oh my fucking god," I whispered.

Her body was covered in fresh wounds and her face was extremely bruised. I could feel my blood fucking boiling. I tried to stop some of the bleeding as much as I could before picking her up. I was leaving the room when I caught Liam.

"Oh hell man I'm so sorry," he said when he saw Arianna.

"It's fine we just need to get out of here," I said.

We had reached a hall that had two ways to leave. There were two men at the end of the hall with guns pointed at us.

"Liam you take her and get out of here," I said.

"Hell no. I'm not going to leave you," he said.

"Liam, please. She can't die." I begged.

He sighed and took her from my arms. I drew my gun-shooting guy on the left. The guy on right and me pulled our trigger at the same time. The only difference is I killed him and he just got me in the side.

I took off my jacket and tried to stop the bleeding. Talon saw me and ran to get Alexandria. She walked in with a stretcher which is unnecessary.

"Lie down. Liam is bringing Arianna to the other car," she said.

"I can walk," I said.

"Lie down before I shoot you too," she said.

I rolled my eyes before lying on the stretcher. I unloaded my gun as she walked to the car.

Arianna's pov

A nice lady had helped me wake up and stitched all my cuts. When I was done she gave me a lollipop. I think it was strawberry. I haven't seen Daddy much and I really wanna see him. I am so happy that Jackson is gone. I feel free now. I can finally live without being scared of him. I feel like crying but like I can't. My body hurts so bad and it hurts a bit to move.

The door opened and it was Daddy. He had a bandage on his side which made me sad. He sat next to me on the bed and I moved to sit a little closer.

"Hey, Daddy." I hummed placing my head on his arms.

"Hi Princess, are you all done being stitched?" he asked.

I nodded. "She gave me a strawberry lollipop, but I already ate it. Daddy my body really hurt." I frowned.

"Stitches usually hurt for a little bit princess. Do you know want your pain killers?" he asked.

"Ya." I hummed.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pill bottle. He gave me one which a swallowed. "Do yours hurt?" I asked pointing at his bandage.

"A little bit," he said.

"Will it feel better?" I asked.

"Of course," he said.

"Can we go home?" I asked.

"Tomorrow," he said.

"Is Talia here? Oo and Lia and Blade and Cass an-

"Baby everyone is here okay?" he asked.

"Yay!" I squealed.

He got up from the bed and I did the same. I'm sad that Daddy is hurt. He never really gets hurt.

"Hi," I said hugging Cass.

"Hey sweetie how are you?" she asked.

"I'm doing okay," I said.

"Are you sure? You don't want to lie down?" Dahlia asked.

"Nope," I said shaking my head.

"What would you like to eat? Hungry?" Cass asked.

"Hmmm, pizza?" I asked.

"Perfect we'll order you some," Dahlia said before they walked off. It's confusing to me how much they smother me. Daddy's the only one who's ever really smothered me. Talia and Lia had come over to give me a big hug.

"We're so sorry this happened, Ari," Lia said.

"We should've gone with you," Talia said.

"It's okay," I said.

I feel like after all of this I should be upset and sad. I just don't have any emotions for this. It's like I'm okay but I'm not. I went to sit next to Daddy but really carefully. He moved so I could lie more on him but I immediately sat up.

"What's wrong princess?" Daddy asked.

"I no wan to hurt you." I frowned.

"Princess this has happened before. It's alright," he said pulling me to lie on him.

While Daddy was talking with everyone I was starting to get tired. I hated getting sleepy. I yawned and lightly cuddled more into him.

"Do you need a nap, princess?" Daddy asked.

"I good." I yawned again.

"It's alright to be tired after the day you had," he said.

"No, stay," I whined.

"How about you take a nap and I'll wake you for pizza and ice cream?" he asked.

I nodded and he walked me to the room we'd sleep in. He tucked me in, but I grabbed his arm.

"Please stay," I said.

"Then you might not get your ice cream," he said.

"No care. I'Cream 'morrow sleep now." I said.

"Alright, princess," he said.

He pulled me to his chest and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you, Daddy." I said.

"I missed you too, princess. So much." he said.