60.

Arianna's pov

I was getting ready for the wedding and I was super nervous. I was trying to memorize my vows in my head but I kept forgetting. Lia was doing my makeup and she kept slapping my hand every time I moved.

"Ow! Damn, Lia." I said. I glared at her for a second and went back to my vows.

"Then stop moving! I've gone too far to start over." She rolled her eyes at my "dramatics" and went back to blending in my contour.

"Are you excited?" Cassandra asked. Seeing her was a relief. I need advice. I don't know what to do about my vows. They are killing me right now.

"Very excited, but I'm trying to remember my vows and I keep forgetting." I frowned. I don't wanna have to read them off. That feels so insincere, but I've genuinely been trying for the past two weeks.

"Bring the paper that doesn't matter. As long as it's from the heart, it doesn't matter if you memorize it or not." I took some deep breaths.

"Thank you, Cassandra." I'm so stressed out right now. I just want all of this to go great. I put the paper away and Lia had finished up with my makeup.

"Look at you!" she gleamed. "When I first met you, you were so innocent and just peppy. You're such a mature and great young woman. Now, you are getting married to my son." She stared getting choked up which got me emotional. Lia would kill me if I ruined my makeup.

"Please don't cry, Cass. You're gonna make me cry." I tried absorbing my tears with the tissue Lia gave me.

"Me too," Lia said from behind me. She was trying to keep her tears from falling asleep well.

"I love you both. I'll come to check on you two later." Cass left and Lia had me back onto schedule.

"Okay, now go to Talia and Mila. They're gonna help you into your dress," Lia was cleaning up the vanity as I went to the dressing room over.

"Hello, bride." Talia greeted.

"Hello, bridesmaids." I smiled.

They helped me into the dress and attached my train. I'm happy the babies came before we had to choose a dress. I wouldn't have wanted to have a maternity pregnancy dress.

Dominick's pov

I finished getting ready and I was spending some time trying to memorize my vows. I wish I could go see Arianna. It's bad enough we couldn't sleep in the same room last night. I miss her already.

"Man, can you stop pacing? You're gonna give me a fucking headache." Sin groaned. He reached out and grabbed my arm to stop me from passing again.

"I'm just nervous." I said, slapping his hand away. I don't wanna fuck anything up. I just want this to be good.

"You bet not be having second thoughts about my baby." my mom said walking over.

"Mama," I sighed.

We hugged and then she sat with me on the couch.

"Where's Aris and Naomi?" I asked. Maybe I could at least see them if I can't have Arianna right now.

"With Dahlia and Phoenix." my mom said. I gave her a look and she laughed. Phoenix is such an wild card. He's rarely mature.

"Don't worry Phoenix is behaving," she assured.

"I highly doubt that. Can I go see them?" I asked.

"No, they're with Arianna right now. You're not allowed," she told me. I huffed. This the stupidest traditional ever. Who came with this shit?