38.

Arianna's pov

"I want you to tell me everything you did from last night to right now. Don't leave anything out or your punishment will be worse. Every time you lie you'll restart." Daddy said sternly.

My eyes widened as I looked up at Daddy. I knew he know about the vibrator, but I didn't think that Blade would tell on me. I frowned not wanting to be in trouble.

"Well, I was talking with Lia before you came and got me. We watched a movie then went to sleep. Today we got ready to come to your work. I woke up in your spinning chair. I go to the restroom and then meet your cousin Zara. after we come back here and you talk to your dad." I said nervously.

Daddy pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Let's try that again, hmm? What have you done since last night little girl?" he asked.

I looked down at the floor. I didn't answer him and the silence grew. Daddy clapped loudly making me jump.

"I asked you a question, little girl. Do you want another punishment for not answering me?" He asked.

I quickly shook my head trying to fight tears.

"Then speak," he said.

"I was hanging with Lia before you can and got me. We were watching a movie and you fell asleep. I went to get gummies, but Blade caught me. After I woke up I used the toys I found in your desk." I said.

"That sounds like the truth," he said moving to the couch.

"I sorry." I whimpered.

"I know baby. I'm not mad at you, now over my lap," he said as he pats his lap.

I slowly walked to the couch and leaned over Daddy's lap. He shifted me to be more comfortable so I didn't have to. He pulled my skirt up and pulled down my panties. He took my hands and put them over my head. He gently rubbed over my butt before he started.

I left out a muffled scream as I bit down on the couch. He gave me a warning spanking before he said, "Don't scream and cry all you want. My office is soundproof." Daddy said.

The spanking didn't hurt as bad. Though it got harder with each one. I started crying as I held onto Daddy's thighs. My butt was starting to hurt bad. I tried to 'suck it up' as Lia would say but it was too late. I knew it was over when he started to rub my butt. He picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"Are you okay?" he asked rubbing his hands over my legs.

"Mhm."I cried.

"You did very good princess. I'm so proud of you, but you still have one more punishment. Since you broke two rules. You can choose to have it now or when I get home from work." he said.

"When you get h-home from work." I hiccuped.

"Okay, princess," he said.

He cuddled me on his lap with the time we had before his meeting. Blade later knocked on the door to let him know it was time for me to good. Daddy slipped on my underwear and fixed my skirt.

"Be good, okay princess." Daddy said.

"Otay," I said.

His dad came in and handed Daddy some papers. He took them and placed them on his desk.

"I love you." Daddy said.

"I wuv you too," I said as I waved to Daddy.

Blade helped me into his car so we could go home. I am really excited to have my sleepover soon with Zyaire. As we got closer to the house, I started to get sleepy. I really wanted to stay awake for when Daddy got back home.