10.

Arianna's pov

Daddy placed me onto the bed and went to the drawers on the side of the room. He came back over a black bag that seemed to be full.

"If you want everything to stop or feel uncomfortable then what's our safe word?" he asked.

"Butterfly," I said.

He removed my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and underwear. Then removed my bra and underwear leaving me naked in front of him. I feel like I should cover myself. Of course, I've been naked in front of him before but not like this. It's not an uncomfortable feeling just nervous.

He took a purple egg-looking thing out of the bag.

"Lay back and spread your legs a bit," he said.

I did as he said and he took a tube out of the bag and slathered it onto the egg thing.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A vibrator," he said.

He slightly slid it into me. It felt like I was being stretched open. Catching my off-guard Daddy turned it on causing me to gasp. I could feel all the vibrators throughout my body. They were so strong I almost couldn't take it.

I pressed my legs tightly together trying to withstand the vibrator. My hands rubbed up against my body to my chest.

"Daddy can cum please?" I begged.

"No hold it," he said.

I tried my best to hold it although it was really hard. As I was about to reach my climax the vibrator was turned off.

"Nooo," I whined.

"This is a punishment princess. Not an award," he said.

"But I-

"I know. You'll if you're good," he said.

He pulled a familiar vibrator that's not really a microphone. He placed it onto the bed and pulled out some rope from the black bag.

He tied my ankles and wrist to the bedpost to keep me in place. He picked up the vibrator and turned it on. The sound was so loud I know it was going to be too strong.

He places it onto my clit causing my hips to quickly buck. My moans got loud. I hope no one can hear me because I can't seem to quiet myself. My moans became whimpers as I inched closer to my climax.

"Daddy can I cum please," I begged.

He gave a small nod and I immediately did so. My clit is so sensitive it began to hurt. I bit onto my lip to try and suppress my moan as much as I possibly could.

"Daddy no more turn off," I whined.

"I thought you wanted to cum princess," he said in a condescending tone.

My legs started to shake from the pleasure. I tried to move off the vibrator but it only made it worse. I was close to my next orgasm as I was squirming around.

"Please daddy," I said.

The pleasure was so many tears were streaming down my face. Before my next orgasm, the vibrator was turned off. I felt relieved as my chest rose and fell quickly. Daddy undid my restraints and held me against his chest.

"I am so proud of you princess. You took your punishment so well. You were such a good girl for daddy." he said.

"Thank you, daddy," I said breathlessly.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he said.

I nodded tiredly against his chest as he put a blanket on me to cover me.