55.

Arianna's pov

I've finally hit my second trimester in the pregnancy and everything seems to be going well. We only have to wait two more months and we can figure out the twin's genders. Dominick had gotten more and more excited by the day.

He's already built nurseries even though we have no idea of the genders. He just kept saying "I can feel it" So we decorated the room to be half pink and half blue. We also spelled their names over the cribs.

Dominick and I have slept in this room some nights and I just can't stay out of it. It's just so surreal. I'm about to have two kids very soon and be married!

Talia, Lia, and Mila planned my bachelorette party which is tomorrow. We needed to go to the mall and get clothes since Lia and I can't fit into anything now. I hope they have some cute maternity clothes.

My days are filled with wearing all of Dominick's clothes since I'm not going out with the pregnancy.

"Arianna, are you ready?" Mila asked.

"I guess so," I said. We all went to the car and made our way to the mall.

"I can't believe I can't fit into my clothes already." I groaned.

"Ariana you're carrying twins what do you expect," Mila said. Alexandra did tell me I'd be slightly bigger at each stage. Obviously, two kids need more space than one.

"I don't know. Ever since I started showing Dominick's permanent sleeping position has been with both of his hands on either side of my stomach." I said. It's a weird position and I know I am just crushing one of his arms every night.

"How does he sleep?" Talia asked. That's the same thing I ask him every morning.

"I don't know," I said. We found a store in the mall that sold clothes for pregnant women. They had a decent selection of clothes that I wanted to go out in. Even some nice bachelorette options.

I bought some for this trimester and then next we went to the food court.

"Arianna, are you sure you want to eat all of that food? You'll regret it when the pregnancy is over." Lia said. Lia and I had been doing some research She's been a big foodie throughout her pregnancy and now she's worried she's gonna be huge.

"No, Dominick said he wanted me to bring him some food back. You guys know how much he eats. Somehow he's eating more than me and I'm pregnant." I said.

"My appetite has been so big. I keep having to restrain myself from eating but then the baby starts kicking the fuck out of my stomach," Lia said. She has a little foodie baby too. They're both a little used to eating a lot throughout the day.

"I think you're gonna have a girl," I said.

"That's what Sin thinks too," Lia said.

"Dominick thinks we'll have a girl and a boy. We've already decorated a whole nursery because he says he can feel it." I said.

"He might be right," Mila said.

"I hope because then we'd have to redo the whole nursery," I said.

"Have you guys picked names?" Talia said.

"Yeah we have but you can't find out till after we find out the gender," I said. I wanted it to be a surprise. I love these names so much and I hope Dominick is right about the gender.

"Can you give a hint?" Lia asked.

"Um the boy's name starts with an A and then the girl's with an N," I said.

"Okay, now I'll be up all night trying to piece that together," Talia said.

"Don't. All will be revealed soon." I said.