20

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞✰

"You ever get so mad you shove the remote up yo ass?" bk said

"Dude.. what" i chuckled drinking the rest of my slushy.

"So i'm the only one? Okay yall weird" he waved us off.

"I bet he smell it afterwards" booka said chuckling.

"And do ain't no shame in my game" bk said.

I saw tempest and ja'nae her sister talking and laughing as they carried bags in they're hands.

I got up walking over to them helping with the bags before we made our way back to where everybody else was at.

We sat down as this li white kid ran up to me.

"I wanna be just like you when i'm older!" he said as he jumped up and down.

"Aww" tempest and bae squealed.

"Awhh.. cuhs no you don't i kill people" i said.

"But follow your dreams kid" i shook his hand as he looked at me scared.

"Julius!" tempest said smacking me in my head.

"What???" i asked confused as everybody busted out laughing.

"Johnny Johnny come here!" some black guy yelled.

"I'm sorry you must excuse my son. He's always happy to meet new people"The guy said picking up johnny.

"Nah you good." i chuckled a bit.

i looked behind him seeing a white woman looked like she was about 40 somn'.

"T- that's yo son" bk pointed asking the black guy and he nodded.

"Sir i think she cheated cause why the fuck that baby look like that security guard" bk said as tempest ran away laughing.

I tried my best not to laugh as everyone else did the same, this fool always pick the wrong time to say or do something.

"Johnny which one yo daddy this dude or that one" he pointed.

"Uh.. That one my mommy told me he was really my daddy and she's just using this guy for money" he said making my jaw drop.

"I'm sorry you must excuse him he has a bit of a problem you know he a li slow.." tempest said smiling a bit.

"You fucker ion got no damn pro-" bk started but got cut off by tempest pinching his ear.

The woman looked at bk as they soon walked away i saw them arguing next thing i know li Johnny was on the floor and that guy was beating that security guard ass.

"See.. See what yo dumb ass did bk" booka smacked bk head.

"Aye yall gon stop doing me like this" he rubbed his head.

"Stop doing dumb shit then" nae rolled her eyes.

"Baee i'm ready to go homeee" tempest whined laying her head on my lap.

"Come on" i licked my lips.

"Alright y'all we finna head out" i got up as tempest lifted her head off my lap grabbing her bags and stood up.

We said our goodbyes and we arrived home.

I walked in my room and sat down as tempest came and plopped down besides me.

"So you wanna meet my dad?" she asked out of nowhere.

"You think we ready for that?" i asked.

"I mean i met your family wym? if you not ready okay" she shrugged.

I didn't say nothing but just laid back.

I really think we moving a li too fast i'm gonna talk to her about it cause that ain't it at all.

Go read that for me💘

Hey baes💘

Okay what's your biggest pet peeve about people

What's something you do but others think is weird?

Who's someone you think that's cute but everyone else thinks ugly?

Ok bye babies