010

Tempest Marie jones

"Daddy you can't get mad cause yo head look like a milk dud" I giggled

"And you can get mad cause yo wig lifting goodbye" he waved me off.

"Now sir imma need yo bald headed ass to calm down" i said.

"Mfs move out and think they the shit" he mumbled walking away somewhere.

"What daddy up in here fussing about" ja'nae said coming in.

"He mad cause i said his head look like a milk dud" i chuckled leaning on the counter.

"Now why would you say that shit-" she covered her mouth laughing as she sat her purse on the counter.

"He shouldn't have been talking about my wig oh well" i shrugged.

"That's fucked up" she laughed getting a water.

"Every time i come in the kitchen you in the kitchen in the goddamn refrigerator" my daddy came in here yelling.

"Daddy shut yo ugly ass up" she waved him off.

"Put my mothafucking water back hell wrong with you" he smacked her head.

"Damn" i busted out laughing.

"I know yo ugly ass ain't over their laughing" he mugged walking away.

"Always bitching" i rolled my eyes.

"So how life been treating you?" janae asked drinking some of her water.

"Terrible" i said dryly.

"How bout you?" i asked sitting on the counter and wiggling my toes.

"Okay i guess but what's wrong boo?" she asked.

"Julius.. so basically i've been talking to this dude his name jay but his real name jaydo but anyways, i was chilling with julius and bk so jay outside to get me cause i asked, so then i go outside get in and here comes julius coming outside" i explained as she nodded

"But yea then they started arguing julius pulled out the blicky and i had to stop it right their cause there was no way they was finna have a shootout in front of me" i said.

"So so so your telling me HE got mad cause you didn't know.. wtf" she rubbed her forehead.

"I know and he won't even speak to me but I'm not finna kiss his ass nor am I gon run after him" i shrugged.

"See imma fuck his ass up" my daddy came out of nowhere making us jump.

"Daddy what the hell" i breathed heavy placing my hand over my chest.

"Right my goddamn wig almost fell off" nae adjusted her wig.

"Anyways i have a lil surprise" my daddy smiled a lil.