33

Excuse any mistakes.

𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌. 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄゚♡︎
                  𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴

I was at the mall standing in the foot lockers line, i ran my hand through my wet curly hair as i held my shoes in the other hand

I looked around before looking at this guy, he had nice brown soft looking skin and tattoos that covered his arms.

I guess i was staring too long so he looked back at me flashing me a pretty white smile as he held shoes talking to someone.

I blushed before quickly looking away, i then saw him walking towards me making my heart skip a beat.

"If you wanted to come talk to me why you ain't just do so" he chuckled looking at me.

"My bad i ain't mean to stare it's just—"

"I'm fine? Yea i know" he smirked chuckling

"Boy who said that" i giggled nudging him.

"Admit it" he licked his lips.

"Dawg did you just piss on yo self" he chuckled pointing down to my legs.

"Shut up— no omg my water just broke" i gasped looking down seeing a puddle under me.

"Shit hold up" he talked to the lady at the desk and grabbed his stuff.

He took my hand and lead me outside.
————————————————————
I groaned as i felt sharp pains in my stomach i put my hand on the window.

"You good ma.. You good is their anybody you want me to call?" he asked looking over at me as he put his hand on my stomach rubbing small circles before putting his eyes back on the road.

"My baby father" i mumbled.
————————————————————
𝑂𝑀𝑁𝐼𝑆𝐶𝐼𝐸𝑁𝑇🥀

Julius sped to the hospital after getting the call that tempest water had broke.

On the way he called tempest dad and mom, and his mom.

He finally arrived, he parked before getting out the car. He quickly walked to the front desk, "Hello my uh girlfri- baby momma is in labor right now" he said.

"What's her name sir?" the lady at the front desk said looking up at julius.

"Tempest Marie James" he said with a shaky voice, he was nervous as hell.

"Room 312 sir" the woman looked up at him.

"Thank you" he quickly walked to the room.

As he got in front of the door he heard a male voice, julius knew that tempest dad or no one else was there yet. And considering she never had any male friends.

He twisted the knob walking in seeing a male talking to tempest. Tempest breathed heavy as the contractions got worse.

"Who the fuck this is?" julius walked in more squinting his eyes at tempest before his eyes traveled to the guy standing next to the bed.

"We fucking with niggas that work at foot locker now-"

"Julius can't you knock. And this is Jervontè" tempest rolled her eyes sitting up rubbing her belly.

"What's wrong with foot locker? Plus ain't them shoes you got on from foot locker?" Jervontè squinted his eyes at Julius pointing to his all white forces.

"They actually ain't" Julius sucked his teeth.

"Childish.. Jervontè can you step for a sec please" tempest mumbled, jervontè just nodded before walking out.

"Ow— shit.. anyways julius why you here" tempest breathing became heavier as she held back tears.

"You do know that's my children you finna give birth to. You rather me not be here?" julius looked at her side ways.
"Your right i'm sorry" she breathed heavy rubbing her stomach in small circles.

"You good..you want me to go get the doctor??" julius asked making tempest nod.

Julius hurried and got the doctor. The doctor came in quickly with julius behind him.

"Oh boy its time to push."

"Now?"

"Now"

____________________________________

"Julius make sure you support his head" Julius mom said.

(Y'all i don't remember his og name so her name finna be lisa🙎🏾‍♀️)

"Ma i know you acting as if i never held babies before" he chuckled holding both the boys in his arms.

Tempest was sleeping peacefully, after all that work she had done, she was tired.

Julius looked over at tempest smiling, he was so happy. He was gonna do whatever it takes to protect his boys.

Whatever it takes...

Hey guys🙎🏾‍♀️

Hey guys🙎🏾‍♀️

What's your dream wedding?

dream trip?

dream job?

I need names for the boys still

I'm finna make a new book this book close to ending anyways😢

okay bye now💋