⚠️

🚫 MATURE CONTENT 🚫

Julius flipped tempest over now that she was on her back, they looked in each other's eyes deeply, the way julius looked in tempest eyes sent chills down her spine.She looked away turning her face to the side softly biting her lip as julius turned her face towards his. He leaned in until they're lips  just barley touched each other.

Julius then slipped his hand under her shirt before sliding under her bra as his gentle fingertips brush one nipple, a tiny moan had escaped tempests lips, he then pulled off her shirt, and unclasps her bra in seconds, leaving her exposed to him. He took a second to a admiring loving everything he saw before he bends down to suck and lick her titties making tempest wrap her hand around his hair and moan he then pressed hot kisses down her stomach, getting closer to the spot between her legs.

Julius then tugged her bottom off and quickly stripped his own clothes off, tempest eyes widen seeing his large member, she then grasped his member, julius then laid her back on the bed and ran his palms on her thighs, spreading her legs.

He then leans on the bed as he slowly inserts a finger, then a second one, and then spread them in a "V" to widen her, tempest let out a soft moan gripping his wrist, he then curled them, hitting her g-spot, and circle making tempest squirm around before releasing her juices into his fingers.

He then pulled his fingers out sucking all her juices before hovering over her and kissing each sides of her neck with his cold wet lips leaving trails of wet kisses before he began to suck making tempest let out a soft moan biting her lip before she tilted her head sideways giving him more room.

He then pressed his lips against her soft lips sticking his tongue in her mouth swirling his tongue against hers as tempest moaned into the kiss, they did that for a while before julius pulled away biting her lip before standing up unbuckling his pants and pulling them down as long with his briefs.

Tempests eyes grew wide seeing how big he is.

Julius chuckled a little seeing her expression on her face before he slowly slid down her red lace panties and her took off her lace red bra making tempest cover her body with her hands making julius move her hands.

He then went down kissing every stretch mark making tempest moan softly squirming around, He then hovered over her aligning himself up with her entrance before sliding himself inside of her slowly, he then placed both her legs on his shoulders letting out a low groan once he entered her.

Tempest then let out a small moan in his ear making julius become harder hearing hehis soft moans before letting himself grow inside of her, he then put his head in the crook of her neck kissing it gently as he started off with slow deep strokes gently caressing her titties with his other hand.

"Shit julius.." tempest moaned loudly curling her toes, Julius's chain began to dangle in her face as he looked her in the eyes staring deeply as tempest wetness covered his dick.

His strokes began to get sloppy as he hit tempest g spot repeatedly making her moan uncontrollably before releasing her juices onto his dick before he pulled out releasing his warm nut onto her thigh as they both breathed heavy.

Julius flipped tempest over in backshots, tempest arched her deeply but quickly broke it once he slammed into her.

"Fix it.." julius said lowly, he gripped her hips slamming in and out of her roughly as tempest fixed her arch stuffing her face in the pillow moaning loudly reaching her hand back.

Julius then pulled her hair back pulling her head back as well as her back was pressed up against his stomach, he then wrapped his hand around her neck slowly thrusting in and out of her.

"F- faster" tempest moaned as julius picked up his pace while the headboard hit the wall, tempest loud moans boomed through the
Julius breathing began getting heavier as his dick twitched inside of her indicating he was close to nutting.

The sound of their skin smacking against each other than filled the room, julius then let tempest go as she stuffed her face back into the pillow.

He pushed down on her arch biting his lip as he began breathing heavy he then did one last thrust holding it making sure she felt every inch of him.

A couple minutes later he then released himself inside of her.

   🚫 MATURE CONTENT OVER 🚫

Tempest turned on her side pulling the covers over her making julius scrunched up his face.

"What you doing.. We ain't done" he said chuckling.

Making tempest make this face

hey babes💘💘💘

hey babes💘💘💘

How y'all day going so far.

Did you eat sis and if so what you eat?

What's your favorite restaurant?

Someone you can not stand lmao?

What's your favorite childhood movie?

Ok bye now