42

𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌. 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄゚♡︎
𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴
____________________________________

"So you got pregnant by Julius and jervonté!??" Misty said out loud, "Misty! Stop being so loud for Julius here you!" I said

"I don't even know why his bitch ass here! I don't know why you repeatedly going after him. I mean shit for god sakes!" Misty said.

"Somebody's oddly mad this morning" i said, "Hell yea I'm mad— you know what where my niece and nephew" she asked.

"Sleep along with they bald headed ass daddy" I said shrugging, "What his ugly doing here anyways?" She mugged leaning on the counter.

"He came to watch the kids while I go to work and just decided to spend the night" i shrugged, painting is still something I wanna do in life but I decided to pause that and focus on my kids. Once my kids get a little older I might consider.

But as of right now I don't think that's a very good thing to do at the moment. "If I was you I would've been left him" Misty said.

"Leave who?" Julius came downstairs making me jump, "You!" Misty said.

"Why you always gotta hate? She love me I love her" he said snatching the chips out her hands.

"Ain't that right bae?" He looked back at me, "Yea" I giggled, "You gone learn" she said.

"Imma let y'all talk bye Musty" he said going upstairs, "Bye jervonté" she yelled making me cover my mouth and giggle lowly.

"You gone learn tho fr tempest, you can do way better than him. I know that was your first love first everything I mean shit he's the father of your kids but you have to learn that some things are just not meant to be. He has hurt you too many times now. Jervonté is a good guy" she explained.

"Your right I know I can't keep doing to myself I'm just hurting myself more by staying with him, jervonté is a good but I mean I feel like the only thing he wants from me is sex, remember when Julius got shot a couple years back he kinda just went ghost on me afterwards and it was really weird" I explained.

"Bitchhh what if jervonté shot julius, nah but they only happen in the movies" she joked, "No but what if he did."

"Girl don't listen to me I don't Know I was joking but I meannn-", "Please don't even get started cause I'm already stressed about this whole jervonté and Julius shit" i said rubbing my head, "I'm sorry boo. But I love you and I'm finna go but fr remember what I said" she said grabbing her keys and purse walking to the door.

She blew me a kiss before walking out the door.

_____________________________________

"Oh shit I gotta go I love u bye" I heard Julius say before I entered the room.

"Who that you was on the phone" I asked raising my eyebrow sitting on the bed. "My pops" he said real confident, "Babe your dad is dead, who the fuck was you on the phone with?"

"My moms chill i was joking" he said, "Okay why were you in a such a hurry to hang up if it was just your mom?" I crossed my arms, "Cause uhm i don't know"

I snatched his phone cause obviously he lying and if he was on the phone with his moms why he had to hang up so fast, I went to his recent calls and saw a number under "Ashley"

I went to the number and went through they messages, basically it was mostly flirting julius saying how he was gone leave me for her. He didn't even bother to take the phone he just sat there shaking his head.

"Who is Ashley julius?"

✌🏽.