02

{Dallas,Texas}
Tempest Marie Jones

"Ja'nae hurry uppp" i whined stomping my feet as i waited for at the bottom of the steps so we can leave and go to the store

"Don't be focking rude" she said coming down the steps mugging me.

"I can't stand yo ass" i rubbed my forehead walking out the door.

"Okay then sit down thee fawk" she rolled her neck.

"That don't even make sen- mk" i said giggling.

"Hopefully the drug dealers are out" nae stuck her tongue out.

"I could never date a drug dealer or be with someone who deals with the streets " I laughed driving to the gas station.

"Mm you saying that now" she giggled before i parked.

"Ouu look billy!" she squealed referring to our crackhead friend.

I checked my surroundings something i do almost all the time seeing a couple of people out before walking over to where nae nem was at.

"Hi billy" i smiled waving.

Billy is our crackhead friend he be stealing us hella shit out the store.

"Wassup what y'all need today?" he smiled showing his gums.

"Nothing today.. but i like yo new hairstyle boo looking very scrumptious" i smirked.

"Thank you" he said Before i turned my head watching some dudes walk in the store.

"Ahh period billy" nae yelled recording him as he twerked.

"Welp yall i gotta go my man acting a fool I see" he rolled his eyes walking away.

"Ma- uhm ok bye" nae laughed as we walked pasted the same dudes who went in the store.

Me and this dude made contact he just mugged me making me mug him right back.

I don't know why people stare like i woke stare right back.

"Aye wassup ma" this lightskin dude said to nae.

"Hi" she said shyly putting a piece of her hair behind her ear and smirked a little.

Never did this bitch do the debby ryan chile.

"What's yo name?" He asked her smirking.

"Ja'nae" she said blushing.

"Excuse me real quick Imma go in the store you need anything?" I asked her.

She shook her head no and i just nodded before walking in the store.