36

Excuse any mistakes.

𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌. 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄゚♡︎
                   𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴

I sat down on the couch flipping through channels finally stopping once i got to channel 60

Julius sighed and came and plopped down besides me, "That food was good i'm tired" he said throwing his head back and rubbing his belly.

"I know you tired, you had 2 plates" i said giggling.

"Julius let me ask you something" i turned my body towards him, "Wassup?" he turned giving me his full attention.

"Who did you cheat on me with" i said looking at him as his eyes shot wide open and his face had seemed like he seen a ghost.

"That's random. You good?" he asked and i nodded my head yes.

"Don't get mad okay? Before you get up and beat my ass i'm sorry ight?" He said biting the corner of his lip, "Aye swear you not gone hit me" He said looking at me.

"I'm not gone hit i might tap you a couple times but i won't hit you" i said, "Put it on god" He said.

"On god" I crossed my fingers behind my back nodding my head.

"Alright it was.. Mia" he said hella quick thinking i wouldn't hear him.

"Mia as in mia the one who you swore up and down was so ugly?" i chuckled and he nodded.

"Are you crazy?!"i slapped his head a few times, and he just got his hair cut i should get some alcohol and then slap that mothafucka bet he won't do it again.

"I thought you said just a li tap tap?" he hissed and rubbed the  back of his head.

"Julius my friend? Not once have i done anything to you but loved and cherish you. What if i was to fuck your friends huh?"

"Then you would've wound up dead" he said chuckling making me glare, "Nah i quit. But your right. I thought we put this behind us though come on that was so long ago" he said.

"You right. Get out" i chuckled pointing to the door

"For what?" he asked confused standing up, "I didn't do nothing you asked and i told" he said.

"Leave i'm so done" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek making me quickly wipe it away.

"Tempest—" He grabbed my hand making me snatch it back.