28

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐊. 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
                  𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴

"dang you really got ole girl knocked up,you out sad for real" i joked looking at my brother emaj

"Shut up! ain't no time for jokes nigga help yo brother out!" he mugged making me laugh.

"help!? the fuck do you want me to do?? you really got a girl pregnant dawg" i palmed my face laughing.

"why do you keep repeating yourself! don't you got a kid? we're in the same situation" he said.

"that's different i'm grown you 17 bout to be a father definitely not the same" i said.

"shorty lying i used a condom.. 99 percent effective my ass-" he started.

"well looks like that 1 percent came through huh" i joked again.

"did you tell daddy and momma" i asked.

"tell us what" my momma said coming down the steps holding my little brother.

"damn like candy man.. nun ma i was just leaving" i stood up from the couch stretching.

My momma laughed holding the baby, her phone ringed making me look as she answered it.

"Hello" she said as emaj stood up as well.

I saw her eyes become teary as she dropped to the ground screaming making me bend down looking at her confused.

"momma what happened??" i said in more of a shaky voice.

"he's dead julius!" she cried making my heart drop.

"what you mean momma" emaj said in more of a mumble

my phone began ringing, i took my phone from my pocket seeing it was tempest

"wassup baby i'm kinda bu-"

"julius t- there's someone in my house" she said whispering as i heard a vase being knocked over.

"what? i'm on my way!" i said.

"maj help momma make sure milan okay.. i gotta go handle some" i said lowly.

"nigga daddy just died and you just gone leave.." he said mumbling.

"just do what i said damn i'll be back" i said standing up.

—————————————————-
————————
—————————————————

as i pulled up to tempest house i saw a black Ultima speeding off

i rushed in the house with my gun in my hand "tempest!" i said walking in the now trashed house

i rushed in her room checking the closet seeing her there on the ground balled up sniffling.

i picked her up as she wrapped her legs and arms around me.

"baby what happened" i said lowly rubbing her back.

"i- i was upstairs watching tv a- and i heard a big thump sound, so i went to the steps seeing two men in black. one of them sounded like bk but idk. anyways i ran in my room going in my closet, i heard a couple vases being knocked over then they just left" she explained.

"wym one of them sounded like bk?"

"they sounded like bk idk" she mumbled.

"you okay though you look like you've been crying" she said.

"huh what nah im good come on i'll take you to my house" i said standing up as she slid off of me.

she grabbed her stuff she was gone bring with her, we walked downstairs and i gave her my keys to go in the car.

as she walked out i looked over the house examining everything.

I saw a paper making me bend down grabbing it.

—————————————————-
————————
—————————————————

"what if it's bk and booka" herb fat ass said eating a sandwich making food fly everywhere as he talked.

"herb shut yo big sloppy ass up" i mugged.

"what if it is though i mean she said one of them sounded like bk plus they was already acting all weird and shit. just put the pieces together"  june said.

i said nothing but sat back.

"and they left a note behind so whoever it is obviously had something to do with yo pops murder" herb spoke up.

"i guess yall right but i just can't believe  bk and booka doing something like that" i said.

"i can that's why they probably stole that money that one night" herb said making me snap my head his direction.

"what you just say" i said cupping my ear.

"i said that's why the-"

"we heard you but wym what happened" june said.

"so one night i decided to stay overnight to do extra work and i got hungry so i came downstairs and i heard bk nem talking so i went by the basement door where they were and listened.. they said some about how they want murda head or some like that"

"but they were coming so i hid and watched them come out with big ass bags full of money" he explained.

"and you just watched dumb ass!" i said.

"i'm sorry damn i ain't know it was them til afterwards" he shrugged.

herb and june started going back and fourth as my phone ringed

i answered seeing it was mia.

"wassup" i said "hey baby when you coming to see me" she said.

"look what we did was a mistake i don't want you" i said.

"mistake? oh really well i'm pregnant so you can't leave me" she said.

"what? that is not my baby you gmfu" i said scrunching up my face.

"you know what your right let me just tell tempest let's see what she got to say" she said.

"chill out chill out"

"i'm on my way"