08

𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀💓

"How you gon get mad cause I said ari look like that purge mask" Julius smacked his lips putting his face in the camera and doing that one look black people be doing

"Cause don't ever play my bae like that again that's disrespectful" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"No you can't get mad cause yo bae look like a purge mask" He mugged.

"Anywayssss where you at and why you so out so late" i said.

"Always tryna question me, I'm handling something mama I'm cooling" he chuckled.

"No i  truly care about you I don't wanna see you hurt" I said frowning.

"Awhhh" he said.

"There go that bitch ass nigga, aye imma call you back" he hung up before I could reply.

I sighed putting my phone on the charger before slowly drifting off to sleep.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁🥀

Julius got out his car and began causally following Murda down the dark wet cold streets.

Murda began walking down the side street sensing that some one was following him.

He then walked across the street as julius hid behind a car.

Julius pulled up his ski mask running up on him and tugging at his chain from behind jolting him back making him fall on the ground.

Julius hovered over him "aye man look please don't hurt me I gotta daughter.. i gotta pay my baby momma bills too please i-.." Murda begged as he scooted back making Julius chuckle.

"Uhm who the fuck problem is that?" julius laughing walking closer to him.

He shuffled trying to get up as julius punched him in his jaw making him spit out blood.

"I'll do anything what you want??" Murda asked scared for his life.

"Give me that chain and those shoes what thats them new Jordan's too?" Julius said smiling as Murda took off his shoes giving it to him.

He was taking a little too long taking off his chain so Julius snatched it off choking him a bit.

Julius reached in Murda pockets taking his money, wallet and ID.

"See I wasn't gon hurt you" Julius gave him a devilish smirk holding his hand out for Murda to grab it.

He grabbed it and got up and started limping away.

See Julius wasn't that dumb to let him just leave that easy.

He held out his gun sending straight shots to his head.