23

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐊. 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
                    𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴
🚫ignore the fact that the words are bold my stuff acting up🚫
_____________________________________

"The fuck" i mumbled seeing a very bright light making me shield my eyes with my hand.

"Come on nigga fuck you doing" murda said.

Bitch stop the mothafucking music.

"I don't like you but that bitch ass nigga god made me come get you" he rolled his eyes.

"Where the fuck am i?" i asked confused.

"You dead fool" he laughed walking through a door making me follow him.

"I'm what?" i asked again putting my hand up to my ear to make sure i was hearing this nigga correctly.

"Nigga dead, D.A.E.D" he said pausing in between each word

"Stupid mothafucka you spelt it wrong" some dude with a white dress on and some sandals.

"I thought a nigga with a dress on said some" murda fake yawned.

I looked around seeing pop smoke doing a whole fucking concert.

Rosa and MLK was fucking and some others was just sitting around smoking.

"Aye god thought yo ass was suppose to be all holy and shit" i said still looking around.

"Nigga haven't been holy since mary left him" murda said laughing.

I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

"What you laughing at? Yo ass not even suppose to be here You suppose to be down their with that nigga!but I let yo ass slide" God said looking rosa up and down after she came out the room.

"Mane fuck this shit take me back to my normal life i just had go my life together..Gotta girlfriend and everything" i said yelling a bit.

"You know what god.. send his ass to hell!" Murda said.

"What no" i said.

"Y'all bitches got me fucked u-" Before i could say anything i fell back somewhere.

"Shit.." i groaned rubbing my head standing up.

"Ah hell nah what the fuck.." I said seeing von and tooka fighting.

"Bitch hell nah where the fuck am i" i said.

"Didn't they already tell yo sloppy built ass.. Nigga you dead, D.A.E.D" the devil said coming out of nowhere.

"Do any of you mothafuckas know how to spell" I chuckled.

I then woke up breathing heavy.

I turned seeing tempest sleeping peacefully.

"Omg.. Bae.. I had a dream that youngboy fucked me" Tempest yelled jumping up.

"Ion wanna hear that.. and why you so loud you ain't tired?"I mugged yawning

"No like what if i have herpes now" she said looking in her shorts.

"I'm starting to itch down there baee" she whined

"Get out my face" i stale faced her.