26

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐊. 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴

"Cuhs i'm not finna sit here and watch these dumb ass people eat

"Cuhs i'm not finna sit here and watch these dumb ass people eat.. who the fuck does that?" i looked at tempest.

"Shut up you wouldn't understand.. mmm crab legs do sound good right about now" she side eyed me.

"I know right" i said laying back.

"Bi- go get me some pleaseee" she cheesed.

"Okay damn.." i sent her a mug getting up.

"I gotta go to bk nem house i'll be back around 8 okay?" i said getting up putting on my bape jacket and my jeans.

I then put on my lv belt, i put on some nike socks and my all air force 1's on before pulling my pants down a li showing my boxers.

"Okay well i love you. Be careful." she said as she looked like she was about to tear up.

"Wha- why you about to cry" i looked at her confused.

"I really don't know.." she sniffled.

"Okay tempest.. bye i love you too and imma be good" i looked in the mirror spraying cologne, i then tucked my pole before kissing tempest.

"Wait can i go!" she jumped up.

"Come on" i laughed.

——————————————————————————
———————————————————
"You ever just wanted to fuck a family member" bk said

"Bish.. whet" tempest looked at him weird.

"Bro.. what.. i ain't see you in a while now you already on some bullshit" i shook my head.

"Actually yea" booka said speaking up

"Huh- y'all weird asf" i said looking at them weird.

A girl came downstairs with some black shorts and a white crop top on that showed off her nice curvy figure

I looked at tempest and she was staring too.

"Damnn" we both mumbled.

I looked at her shocked.

"You gay.?" i mumbled turning to her.

"No fool.. i just ain't never seen somebody with such a nice body" she continued staring.

"I'll go gay for her th-" she started but i cut her off.

"Okay okay" i said.