39

𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌. 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄゚♡︎
                   𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴
____________________________________

 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄゚♡︎                   𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴____________________________________

"Ouu friend you getting thick" misty said as i took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked. "No no, it's a good type of thick" she said making me nod.

"What ever happened when i took the kids back to the house? And you stayed at Julius house?" She asked side eyeing me.

"Well um.. we cleaned up.. and one thing led to another" i shrugged eating the last few bites of my sandwich.

"What you mean by that?" She asked, "We fucked.." i said in more of a mumble.

"Tempest!? Really? I know you love him but is it worth getting hurt all over again? Remember how you felt, remember what he put you through?" She shook her head looking at me like I was crazy.

"I know I know but at the moment it all just felt so good" i said, "Omg are you pregnant?" she asked.

"I don't know yet i haven't took a pregnancy test" i said, "Well you need to take one, here i have one in my purse" She grabbed a pregnancy test out of her lv purse.

"Why do you have this in your purse" I asked, "I mean you never kn- why you questioning me go take the damn test" She shouted, "Okay okay".

_____________________________________

"Y'all ate?" i asked setting down my purse on the table as i walked in Julius house.

"Yea" he looked over at me before turning his attention back to the game.

"Mm where my babies at?" i asked, "Sleep" He said chewing on gum.

I walked over to the couch moving his legs and sat down, "How you gone come in my house and try to run shit?" He asked looking over at me.

I giggled and shook my head, "Anyways, you know what i've been craving? Sushi" i said biting my lip thinking about it

"Sushi? You don't even like sushi, the only time you ate sushi is when you were preg-" he paused looking back at me, "Yo you pregnant??" He asked making me slowly nod my head.

He paused his game, looking at me before looking down for a moment. "You dead ass?" He asked, "Yes Julius i'm pregnant" i said.

"Damn what we gone do?" he asked, "What you mean what we gone do? We gone work to raise this baby" I said.

"You know i'm still with my baby momma" He said raising his voice, "What you mean you with yo baby momma still? You never told me that"

"I thought you knew!" he said, "Well i didn't know, you could've told me before i slept with you!" I said, "You know what i don't care anymore, I'm gone idc what you do at this point"

I got up from the couch as he grabbed my arm, "Look you right i should've told you from the beginning and i'm sorry" He said. I snatched my arm back and walked to the twins room.

I pick up sanai and laid her on my chest, as julius came in picking up samir. "I could've gotten him" i said rolling my eyes as i walked out the room and out the door.

"You acting as if i can't help you" he said, i opened the door putting sanai in her car seat and strapping her in.

I said nothing but got into the car as i got into the car, i dug in my purse finding my keys before starting up the car, "You really not forgive me?" he asked.

"I knew i shouldn't have did this, i should've known" i chuckled mumbling.

"What you mean?" He asked making me just chuckle, "Can you move" i asked as he leaned in the car.

"Man whatever i'll talk to you later" he said, as i was about to back out the driveway this red car drove in the driveway.

I looked in the car seeing it was Julius other baby momma, Kenya. They started dating 4 years ago. Around the time the twins were born. Julius told me how toxic their relationship is but hes afraid if he leaved her she'll take away their son, Keyon.

She quickly got out the car and started shouting at julius making him turn around and shout back, "Julius what is she doing here!?" She yelled, "You not my only baby momma dumb ass she came to get my kids" he yelled back.

I shook my head and backed out the driveway, i wanted no parts i'm that she already don't like me, she already think me and julius fucking, which we are but still.

"I'll kill you bitch" i heard her yell as i drove away, i was gonna turn around and confront that bitch for ever saying some dumb shit. But i've decided to be an adult about this situation.

I knew messing with Julius was a bad idea, but for some reason i still love him? I can't bring myself to stop messing with him, it's like i'm attached.

Heyy✌🏽

Heyy✌🏽

What are you doing for 4th of july?🇺🇸

Are you scared of fireworks?

Happy early 4th of july ❤️🤍💙