32

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐊. 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴

"What the fuck she still not talking to me it was one time!" I said throwing my phone down on the couch

I have cheated in past relationships but the females I fucked was dumb enough to stay.
But tempest wasn't dumb. something I never experienced. I was surprised to be honest. A female has never broken up with me or left me, it always resulted me breaking up with them or cheating.

It's been months since we have talked, ever since us setting up booka she just went ghost on me. I've tried calling her, texting, shit i even showed up to her house she didn't even come to the door.

"Boy what are you talking about" my momma asked folding a cover.

"Tempest left him" emaj said chuckling as he sat on the floor playing cod.

"Shut up" I threw a pillow at his head.

"Well why would she do that" she asked tilting her head.

"I don't know" i lied shrugging my shoulders. "Julius your lying no female would just leave you for no reason. It had to be something you've done" she said.

"Ok look i cheated on her and she left me blah blah" i said resting my palm on my hand

"You what!? Boy— Julius are you serious! You don't even seem like you care! Now I raised you the best way I could, what's wrong with you boy? Cheating on these young women"

"Ma— no I do care it's just. I don't know you right"

"I know I'm right now go apologize to my daughter in law" she said making me chuckle a little, "Okay ma"
_____________________________________

I walked in tempest's house seeing her on the couch talking with Mia. Tempest had no idea who I cheated on her with

"Knock much?" Tempest rolled her eyes getting up from the couch, "What are you doing here julius"

"I can't come feed my babies" i rubbed her belly.

"T- tempest imma go" Mia said gathering her things.

"Hold on" i sat tempest food on the counter before walking outside behind mia.

"Fuck you doing here mia" i stood behind her, she turned around as our lips were just inches apart.

"I- uhm julius tempest still is my friend you know" she said lowly.

"How can you smile up in her face knowing you slept with her boyfriend" i shook my head chuckling

"Well i mean you are the one who slept with ME" she said. "That's not the point the point is—"

Tempest opened the door peeking her head out the door eating a fry "What's taking yall so long and why y'all so damn close to each other" she stepped outside dusting off her hands.

"I was just leaving" Mia quickly walked down the steps to her car.

"So what were you two doing julius" she stuffed another fry in her mouth

"W- what you mean we were just talking about a surprise for you" i lied biting the corner of my lip.

She said nothing but turned around and walked in the house and to the counter eating her food, i walked in shutting the door behind me.

I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist, softly kissing her neck.

"Julius—" she unwrapped my hands from around her waist.

"You know what your doing and it's not working so move—"

"It is working" I reached my hands in her panties, i took them out looking at my two fingers that were now covered with her wetness.

"Julius i—"

"No move your trying to trap me, go" she said dusting off her hands.

"Alright alright imma go" i said throwing my hands up in defense.

"Give me kiss" I poked my lips out, she giggled and pushed my face away.

I chuckled bending down kissing her belly before rubbing it feeling a kick. I smiled before standing up looking at tempest she just pointed at the door.

I chuckled and left locking the door behind me.

Hey babies🖤

What y'all doing this summer?

Hot girl summer or you staying in the house?🔥

Popeyes or Chick-fil-A?

Hot dog or burger?

Ok byee