40

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐊. 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
        𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴
_____________________________________

"What the fuck was she doing here julius??" Kenya yelled looking at me as she paced back and fourth

"Aye man quit yelling at me like i'm yo kid or some shit.. I'm a grown ass men i don't gotta explain shit to you" I said mugging as i sat back on the couch with arms crossed.

"That's what you acting like. A big ass kid, you always doing this.You can always have that bitch kids but not mines, I'm sick of this shit with you!"

"Nigga what? For one you barley let me see my son bitch! She ain't no bitter ass mf like you is she let me see my kids always. You keep my son away from me! I seen my son 2 times this month" I said.

"That's enough times!" She said, "Exactly so how tf can you say i barley get keyon if you keep him away from me you fucking idiot"

"You know what bitch fuck you! You'll never see my son again and i put that on everything i love!" She said walking to the door, I charged towards her slamming her against the wall with my hands wrapped around her throat tightly.

"You say what? Huh!? I bet not ever hear you saying some bullshit like that!" I said with my hands tightly gripped around her throat, "You hear me!?"

"Y- yes julius.. Please let go.." She paused in between in her words as she tried moving.

I moved my hands, "I stg bitch i'll kill you, you hear me? Bitch i'll kill you quit playing with me!" i said.

"Okay julius damn i'm sorry.." She said as she rubbed her neck, "Fuck wrong with you man get the fuck out bye get out my house damn" i said sitting on the couch grabbing my lighter and blunt.

"Well im leaving, okay? Bye i love you." She said opening the door, she turned around, "So you don't love me??"

"Bye kenya" i chuckled waving her off, i ain't never put my hands on a female well really because i never had to,

I don't know what happened but those words came out of shawty mouth, all i saw was red. I don't play about mines especially my kids.

Lately i've been keeping it cool, i don't do the shit i use to do as much as i did. I do it every now and then but other than that i keep my black ass in the house.

Things just haven't been feeling usual for me, i always feel like i'm being watched or some it's weird.

Even though i killed bk and booka i still feel like some ain't right, i've been watching myself and the people i'm around. I killed bk probably about 3 years ago. I had just got out not too long ago did a couple months then got out early for good behavior.

I caught bk bitch ass lacking after him hiding for so long. Jaylen kinda just went ghost on me.

My phone began ringing, it was tempest. "Shit.." i forgot i had to get the twins. I answered and got up to clean up a little, "Hello" I said, "Yea uhm hey i'm outside" she said.

"Damn" i mumbled and looked around seeing how much of a mess my house is, it was bottles on the table, weed and everything. I didn't want my kids to see me like this, or tempest i already know how she'll act if she was to see this house.

"Maybe let's reschedule today not good—" I said, "What? No you always do this. It's your turn to get the kids this my only day off and i want time to myself."

Before i can even speak she hung up the phone, i heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw tempest holding the twins hands, "Didn't i tell yo ass-" She pushed passed me.

"Julius what the hell" she said gasping, "I said today was not the day" i turned around sighing.

"This house is a mess, You know what julius you need to clean up i'll take the kids maybe next time" she said, "Bye bye dada" sanai waved as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Aww baby girl come here daddy sorry, i'll get you next week i promise okay?" i said as she nodded her head wiping her tears.

"You a punk" samir said laughing walking out the door. That li nigga a splitting image of me, act like me look like me.

"Get yo son bruhh. i be ready to whoop his ass" tempest laughed.

"He act just like you.." she said, "I know but aye look princess i promise imma get you as soon i get my shit together." i said, she nodded and gave me a hug. "Go out to the car baby girl" tempest said as she went outside.

"Look tempest i'm sorry you had to see me like this i just.. been going through shit you know, baby momma tryna take my son all types of shit."

"I understand no need to apologize, people go through shit julius it's life. It's okay. Why don't you just file for custody of your son?" She asked rubbing my back.

"You right.." i said looking at her, "Aye look again i'm sorry" I said looking down at her noticing her little bump, I smiled to myself rubbing her belly.

"It's okay really just call me when you get situated" Tempest said, "Where my hug?" I asked chuckling a bit, "So corny have t heard since high school" she chuckled.

I opened my arms and she hugged me, tried pulling away but i held her for a bit longer my hands then traveled down to her ass, i squeezed her ass a little as she finally broke the hug.

"That's enough, bye julius" she left giggling.

I'm really gone get my shit together, i miss tempest. That's my everything.

✌🏽

✌🏽