43

excuse any mistakes.

                   𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐊. 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄
           𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒🌴
_____________________________________

"Who puts they girl grandma ashes ina blunt just because they cheated?" I looked over at herb shaking my head, "Me

"Who puts they girl grandma ashes ina blunt just because they cheated?" I looked over at herb shaking my head, "Me.. fuck wrong with her"

"You got problems dude" June said looking at him disappointedly making  herm just shrug his shoulders.

It was me herb, June and my brother. We all was at my momma house just talking and cracking li jokes.

"All that damn noise y'all making is giving me a headache" my momma said coming downstairs all dressed up, she actually looked nice.

I like seeing this side of my momma I never saw her this happy since my dad passed away. I still think about that shit every day that shit hurt my heart.

My dad didn't have no beef with no niggas, he was just tryna turn his life around. My pops wasn't always around but he tried his best.

"Ouu ma where u going all dressed up and shit" emaj said making us all laugh, "right auntie you look nice" June said.

"If you must know. I'm going on a date." She said grabbing her purse and going to the mirror fixing her dress.

"Date??" We all said in unison, "Fuck you mean date? We ain't even meet this nigga yet" emaj said.

"So what, look I'll be back around 11 or maybe never" she joked making me slightly mug her, "Boy fix yo face" she said to me making me quickly fix it.

"Alright there he is bye love you boys. And do not have any people in my house emaj" she said before walking out the door.

"Imma leave too tempest want me over for whatever reason " i said getting up.

"Didn't y'all break up?" June asked making me nod, "yea cause this goofy ass nigga cheated on her he so stupid. When she leave yo li dumb ass imma be laughing. Tempest don't deserve that shit bro fr" emaj said.

"Right you gotta step up fr dude you a whole ass dad out here at least do better for yo kids you don't want to set that type of example for yo kids" June said, "And with a lady like tempest I would most definitely treat her right. I ain't never see you this happy with a girl you need to get yo shit together cuz" June said.

"Alright alright damnn i get it now I got to go" i said walking to the door.

_____________________________________

Omniscient 🥀

"I have to tell him I already told jervonté so I might as well just tell him" tempest said as she talked on the phone with Misty.

"I have to go I think this him right here" Tempest said as there was a knock on the door. She hung up the phone walking to the door opening it.

Julius walked in, tempest followed behind him as they walked to the couch and sat.

"So uhm- when I tell you this I want you to stay as calm as possible okay?" Tempest said, "Cut to the chase all that extra shit ain't necessary" julius said becoming irritated already by tempest.

"So you know how I'm pregnant right? Uhm there's a chance that the baby isn't yours" Tempest said lowly, honestly Tempest was scared of what julius would say, or do.

"Okay. So who else do you think is the father other than me?" He asked, tempest was amazed how calm he was but it kinda scared her more.

"Jervonté the one from the hospital" she said and he just nodded his head. "Alright is that all? Where my kids?" He asked.

"Yes and uhm there at my parents house" Tempest said, "Alright thank you for letting me know" Julius walked to the door.

"You good?" Tempest asked following behind him, "Yea I'm good".

Truth be told julius was furious, he was mad mad. He has a really bad temper he tends to not show it but inside he's pissed.

He tried to stay as calm as possible, he honestly felt like beating her ass but then remembering the fact that that's his baby momma and she's pregnant.

"Okay well bye" Tempest said closing the door as he walked out.

Tempest knew julius was pissed but decided not to say anything.