014

Julius Khaili White🦅

"I like ya cut g" tempest came behind me slapping my head

"Ow mothafucka" i held my head hissing.

"You look cuteee with yo new fresh cut" she said making me smile but instantly go back to my mug.

"When you gon stop playing and fw me fr?" i tilted my head smiling as my i wiggled my legs.

"When you drop yo hoes" she said laughing grabbing the chocolate syrup out the refrigerator.

"What hoes" i scrunched up my face.

"In that phone" she pointed.

Making me make this face.

"Whattt" she laughed pouring milk in a glass cup

"You know damn well-" i pointed my finger.

"I don't even talk to bitches and you know this man" i rolled my eyes.

"What about diamond and nicole" she side eyed me as she put the chocolate syrup in the milk mixing it up with a spoon.

(i lowkey forgot about them but they dead dead now)

"Mannn" i ran my hand down my face.

"Exactly" she took a sip from her chocolate milk.

"You speaking on the wrong shit" i pulled her closer to me placing both my hands on her ass cheeks.

"Come on fr" i said planting wet kisses on her neck.

"Juliusss" she whined.

"Whattt" i chuckled a lil leaving a trail of hickeys down her neck making her moan.

I then slid my hands in her shorts and rubbing her clit out side of her panties.

I tongue kissed her as i rubbed her clit with my thumb earning a loud moan from her.