{fourteen}

"Hello my dear friend," Miyoung cheered as she opened the door to Jeno

"Are you ready for school?" She quickly asked while balancing her bag, her lunch and her coat while she struggled to put on her shoes. "Well of course you are. Stupid me!"

Jeno merely smiled fondly at the silly girl who - not so surprisingly - tripped over the threshold as she tried to leave.

Jeno quickly leaned in and caught the younger before she could embarrass herself any further.

"Silly me," she mumbled, trying to suppress the painfully bright blush that settled upon her cheeks. "Tripping over thin fucking air!"

This time Jeno couldn't seem to hold the laugh that the other's attitude elicited.

"I love your laugh, Jen. You should laugh more, y'know?" Still the older only pulled Miyoung up and balanced her before they started on their way to school for what neither doubted would be a boring day.

The little skip in her step died with her mood as she read the crumpled up timetable.

"Our first class of the day is music..." she dejectedly mumbled with a glint of hatred in her eye. "There is nothing more meaningless in life then music class!"

Jeno, who stole quick glances of the girl, couldn't stop the smile that found its way to his face at her passion.

"Well if it makes you feel better, you can come over today. Mum misses you already," the older whispered quietly as they approached the highly populated school gates.

"That would make me feel better, Lee Jeno. In fact, if you want me to feel better, then please let me runaway from fucking music!" She begged, grabbing ahold of his sleeve while dramatically groaning at her lack of luck for the day.

"Oh my god!" A voice shrieked from down the hallway as they walked towards their lockers. "Is that Miyoung with him?" The girl continued, eliciting gasps from along the hallway.

"It is!" Another chimed in, not being very subtle about their shock.

"Ignore them Jen...They have nothing better to do with their lives than gossip," Miyoung reassured with her cheeky little grin.

"Are they dating?"

Miyoung glanced at the source of the gossip, and to say it didn't take her by surprise when she saw her group of 'friends' would be a lie.

She watched as Jeno nervously fiddled with his hands as she led him through the parting crowd.

"Wanna just go to your house now?"

"Yeah."