50

*This is the interview that is being referenced*

Aliyah

I was rudely awoken by the blaring of an alarm.

"Niall," I groaned as I buried my head into the soft white pillow.

He didn't answer me or even make a sound. I called his name again and it was his turn to groan.

"Why did you set an alarm?" I asked him as I sat up on my elbows and rubbed my face.

"I have an interview today," he answered shutting off the alarm on his phone.

"You have fun with that, I'm going back to bed," I said as I rolled over and started to attempt to fall back to sleep.

"Get up with me," he said as he got up out of bed and tried to pull me with him.

"I'm tired," 

"Go lay on the couch," he suggested. "If I know that you're in here sleeping, then I'm gonna wanna come back to sleep," 

"Ugh," I said actually getting up. "Your hair is a mess," I commented.

"Same goes to you," he smiled.

After he said that, I grabbed all of my hair and put it all in a messy bun, and securing it with the hair tie off of my wrist.

I ended up staying the night at Niall's house last night. We stayed up later than either of us had planned and now this was the consequence of it. Being exhausted. But we did end up watching almost half of a season of Criminal Minds. So, I guess that is good because we have to catch up anyway.

Now, I'm laying on his couch as I wait for him to get ready for the day. 

He didn't even mention that he had an interview today. 

Where was it at? 

"What is it with you overthinking things?" he asked me as he peered into the living room from the kitchen.

"I would never do such a thing," 

"What's on your mind?" he asked as he put a k-cup in his Keurig.

"Well, sleep for one," I sighed. "And where is your interview at? Can I come along?" 

"It's here actually," he answered. "If you really want to continue sleeping go back to my room and sleep, it's okay," 

"I'm already up for the day, so I won't be falling back to sleep," I sighed. "Can you make me a coffee please?"

"I already planned on doing that, you don't need to ask," 

"Where is Mully? Shouldn't he be home?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Supposed to, but I don't know, I don't keep track of him," he smiled.

"You may want to start," I said as I grabbed my coffee. "Have you told him yet?" 

"Told him what exactly?"

"Us,"

"He hasn't been here since before you came over here, so no, not yet," 

"When he finds out he's gonna be really happy. Probably even more than when my mom found out," 

"You think?"

"Of course I do," I said as I made my way back into the living room. "What time is the interview at?"

"He said he'll be here around noon, so not for a few more hours," 

"Do you want to continue watching Criminal Minds?" 

"Let's save that for later today if you still plan to stay over again," he suggested.

"I'll stay over again if you want me to, I just need to get some more clothes from my house," I told him as I went to the amazon prime video app on his TV. 

"Oh no, what are you putting on? It's never good when you go to amazon prime," he facepalmed.

"The best movie I've ever seen," I said as I clicked on Where We Are.

"Didn't you watch this movie last week?" 

"I might've, not sure though. It's a good movie,"

"Only because I'm in it," 

"I watch it for Harry," I smirked. "When do I get to meet him?"

"That has been delayed even further now, sorry," he shrugged.

We ended up finishing the movie even though Niall didn't want to watch it in the first place. To my surprise, he really enjoyed it and sang along to some of the songs as I watched and laughed at him.

As of now, I just got out of the shower and was now getting dressed in a pair of black leggings and one of Niall's shirts.

He was in the living room currently in the middle of his interview. I decided to stay away from them so I didn't bother them.

As I coming closer to where they were, I could hear what they were talking about. They were currently talking about if he was going on tour and talking about different venues and stadiums. 

The next couple of questions that came up surprised me a bit. I decided to sit on the end of the couch where the cameras couldn't see me so that I could listen to the answers.

"Is he married?" 

"No," 

"Does Niall Horan have a child?"

"No," he laughed.

"Do you have any tattoos?"

"Nope," he shook his head.

"Do you have any siblings?" 

"Yup," he nodded.

"Is Niall in a relationship?" 

"He is, yeah," Niall nodded.

"Is it a new thing? I haven't seen anything about it," 

"It's new in a sense that we made it official a couple of weeks ago, but not at all because we've known each other for a while," Niall explained.

"I'm guessing it's her," 

"It is yeah, that's Aliyah," he had answered. "This is all gonna need to be cut out, nobody knows about any of this yet," 

"That's perfectly fine," 

I smiled at him as I got up from the couch and going to grab my keys and put my shoes on.

"Where ya going?" Niall asked catching my attention.

"Gonna go grab a few things from my house, I'll be back soon," I told him before leaving.

I ended up walking back to my house because I didn't want to waste my time driving less than a mile down the street. 

I entered my closet and packed some clothes just in case Niall wanted me to stay a few days instead of just tonight. Once I did that, I came back downstairs and left my house once again, and made my way back to his house.

When I got back, Niall was all alone sitting on the couch waiting for me it seems. "Are we watching our show now?" I asked as I took my shoes off.

"Of course," he said as he got Netflix loaded up on the TV for the second time in less than 24 hours.

"I'll go put my stuff in your room then," I told him before heading in the direction of his room.

I put my bag of stuff in his closet before making my way to the living room once again to join him.

"Let's continue, I guess," I said cuddling into him.

"Only a couple more episodes left until we're on season 9, we can do it," 

***