Bonus Chapter 7 - Quarantine

Aliyah

The past week there have been talks about a certain virus that has been getting out of hand. The government has said that the U.S will shut down its borders so nobody can get in or get out. It's been quite scary as well. There is supposedly going to be a quarantine nationwide to get rid of this virus. We were going to do whatever we had to so everything could go back to normal.

Niall and I have been talking about if we should go to London or stay here in LA for this quarantine that is going to be happening. We have been weighing out the pros and cons, but we still weren't one hundred percent sure on what we should do.

"If we go to London, then we need to start packing now, we don't know how long we're going to need to stay there," I said to Niall.

"Is it a good idea though?" he asked.

"I think it will be even worse here in LA than it will be in London," I sighed. "It's very crowded here. I think we should go to London,"

"Let's start packing then," he said as he got up off the couch. "If we're going to London, we're going to need to leave within the next couple of days,"

"This is already so stressful," I said following Niall to our room.

"Everything will be alright," he said as he started pulling down suitcases from the top of our closet. "We just need to pack and get out of here,"

"Alright," I nodded. "Let's pack our things and then we can pack Aven's things once she wakes up," I said as I started pulling clothes off hangers.

Once I had a pile of clothes laying on the floor, I began folding them up nicely and organizing them into my suitcase. I did this exact process with Niall's things as well.

It took over an hour to get the clothes we wanted to take with us all packed up into our suitcases. The next thing that we had to do was pack our bathroom essentials, computers, and endless cords we'll need.

"Look who woke up," Niall said, coming into our room with Aven on his hip.

"Oh good, now I can go start packing up her things,"

Niall followed behind me as I went to Aven's room. I opened up her closet and thought about what I would need to pack up of hers.

"How long are we going to be in London for?" I turned around to ask Niall.

"It sounded quite serious, so a few months I would think," he shrugged as he placed Aven down on her play mat.

"We don't even have a crib for her in London," I began to panic. "She doesn't have clothes past the nine-month sizing. What are we supposed to do?"

"We'll figure it out," Niall said as he came over to me. "We can bring the pack and play and that will be good enough until we get an actual crib for her. Or she can sleep in our bed until then. We can start ordering some clothes for her and have them sent to London, it will be okay,"

"There is just so much to pack," I ran my hands over my face.

"We have some time before we need to leave," he said. "Take a deep breath, it's okay. We will figure everything out,"

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath to calm myself down a bit.

***

Getting through an airport with a baby you didn't want anyone to see was difficult as it is. What made it even harder was that we had suitcase upon suitcase to bring through as well. We somehow managed to do it though and we were now in London.

Willie came to pick us up from the airport and brought us to the apartment that we had here in London. The only thing we had to do now was unpack and get settled in. It was going to take a long time though.

We still had to build the crib for Aven and get most of her stuff put away before we worried about our own things. Surprisingly, Niall was able to order a crib and have it delivered here before we had arrived. It was nice because now we had one less thing to worry about.

"Are we gonna start getting Avens things unpacked yet?" I asked Niall once we had all of the suitcases in their proper rooms.

"You start unpacking her things, Willie and I will start building the crib, how does that sound?" Niall asked.

"Why are you bringing me into this?" Willie asked as he watched TV.

"The sooner you help, the less you'll be hearing me complain about having to unpack so much stuff," I said to him which made him get off the couch almost instantly.

"Let's go build a crib," He said walking down the hall.

Luckily there was an empty room here that could be used for Aven. We all ended up in that room doing what we had to.

Niall and Willie complained at how hard it was to build a crib while I went through all of Aven's clothes and put them away in the closet. I unpacked the new clothes that Niall and I had ordered to arrive here and put those away as well. I even ordered far more clothes than I needed that wouldn't fit her for quite a few months, but I would rather be safe than sorry when it came to her.

Hours later, the crib was successfully built, all of Avens things were put away, and Niall and I even began putting our things away as well. Niall and I were in bed for the night with how exhausted we had been from traveling and doing a lot today. It really took a lot out of us.

Now, we just had to stay here in London until this whole virus died down and we could go back to LA. I really hope it will be soon because I don't know how long I could stay here without wanting to go insane. But as long as I have Niall and Aven, I think I'll be just fine.

***