Part 22: Betrayal

2 P.M

The door bell rings as the door opens wide and in walks Gavin alone. He stalks across the bar and plops down in a booth. Hermione watches as the then Draco goes over to him and asks for his order.

As Draco fills the order- the Bell rings again and in walks Sarah. Hair curled, pretty sundress on, and heels. She strides over to the booth and Gavin stands up and presses a kiss to her lips.

Hermione's face grows long and Draco looks at her and sighs.

"This place looks great....I mean- it looks as good as it can for an old pub- but it'll do." Sarah says and sits down next to Gavin in the booth. His lips press to her neck and Hermione watches his hand slide up her thigh and under her dress. Sarah's eyes widen and he shushes her.

"I'm supposed to go to dinner tonight." He says.

"Where are you going to take her?"

"Some place nice. Gonna propose ya know." She now remembers perfectly how Gavin and Sarah were dressed the day he proposed.

"I don't know why. You don't even really care for her. If you did- you wouldn't be meeting me here."

"I do care for her. She's smart, and beautiful...I want to see how she is in bed- but she won't do anything until we're married: I'm hoping engagement is good enough." Gavin drowns and Sarah moves her hand to his leg and over his crotch. Draco comes back with the drinks and sets them down. He says nothing about them inappropriately touching each other- mostly because no one was there.

The room shakes and dissolves. She looks and finds the Calendar is four months ahead.

This time, they come in together and plop down in the same booth- their tongues never leaving each other's mouths.

"Mchhmm, Can I get you anything?" Draco asks, unamused by the couple in the booth.

"Whiskey- two." Gavin barks and goes back to groping Sarah.

Several more of these memories pass them by and Draco, just pulls her into his side and rests his head against hers. It stops on the very last time the two had met.

"I'm so tired to all this planning bullshit." Gavin grumbles and Sarah pushes her hand over his chest.

"Least you're involved. None of the women message me about what I should be involved in. Like what's the point of Hermione having me as a bridesmaid, if I can't even be apart of planning her Hen party or whatever."

Bringing the bourbon over, he forces his angered face to calm.

"More for you, Sir?"

"No, just the receipt. Thanks." He takes the empty glasses and heads back to the counter. Grabbing the bill, he looks at it.

Top shelf bourbon.

Six drinks between them.

£80.50

Coming over, he hands him the bill and Gavin reaches in his pocket, hand him the debit card. Taking it to his cash register, he slides it through, and takes it back to the arsehole, who's continuing is rant.

"She has me running around to venue after venue looking at place settings and shit I don't care about."

"If you're this angry about it, why are you still marrying her?"

"Because I've gotten used to the magic life and she's good in bed."

"You said I'm great is bed and I do magic- so why not just dump her and we can do our thing instead of sneaking around."