Part 12: Unwanted Guests

Saturday, July 9th

Waking up the next morning, Draco looks over and finds Ashley missing.

Last night was crazy.

Between Gavin being a fucking prick.

Hermione and him fighting.

And having sex with his employee and probably his best friend at this point- Draco is a little nervous as to what today will hold.

Getting out of bed, he pulls on his boxers and heads out to the kitchen after smelling the cooking of bacon. At the stove, hair in a sloppy bun and in just her baggy sweater, Ashley flips the back while the spatula she enchanted tends to the eggs and another bubble of magic makes toast and coffee. Coming behind her, he holds her around her waist and kisses her neck.

"Smells good."  He says in her neck and she continues what she's doing.

"Figured you'd be hungry."

"Hmm...I'm starving, but it's not so much for breakfast." His hands slide to between her thighs and she slaps his hand with the hot spatula. "Ow!"

"One night and you're already hopelessly in love....that just won't do." She snickers and he grabs his wand off the counter where he left it last night and makes the bacon tend to itself as he picks her up and walks to her the couch. "This is hardly productive."

"Don't worry- I'll be working hard." He winks and lays her down on the cushions. As his fingers feel her up and she arches her back in pleasure- he hears a knock at his door. "Fuck...Just a minute!"

He calls out and Accio's a t-shirt and shorts from his room and slips them on. Going to the door, he opens it up.

"Father....Mother....what um...what are you doing here?" From the other side of the door he can see Ashley conjuring a new set of clothes and she aparates out of the apartment to God knows where.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" Lucius asks, his man of hair- neatly trimmed to look more like a young Draco. This surprises him. His father has never had short hair like this before...at least not in his son's lifetime. His mother seems the same- a warm smile on her red painted lips and black attire- elegant and obviously very chic, but modest.

"Yes...um. Yes- please come in." Stepping aside, he allows his parents to enter his apartment- which, by the look on Lucius' face is beyond subpar. I've just finished breakfast- care to join me?"

"We'd love too." Narcissa says politely and kisses her son on the cheek. Lucius looks down at Draco and gives him a very short, very awkward grin before joking Narcissa at the table.
"Your employee- Roger let us in."

"Rodney- actually."

"Oh...well first two letters correct at least." The enchanted panic plates and cutlery serve his parents and him their breakfast and Draco is thankful some kind of magic is being used or his father would have him committed for being mentally unstable. "I have to say I quite like your...pub?"

"Thank you."

"Yes, the decor and aesthetics are quite pleasing." His father compliments snidely. "This apartment on the other hand..."

"Lucius." His mother stops him.

"So what brings you by after...four years?" He tries not to feel hurt by his abandonment, but he knows that he didn't give them a choice really. Much like everyone else on the magic side of things- he left them to better himself and be his own person and not just a last name.

"Your father and I have been missing you..."

"It's time to come home, Draco."

"Excuse me?" Draco stands up and looks down at his father.