Chapter Fifteen: School

y'all know the drill
authors notes and POV switches

Imagine this song playing during the school day

Jasmine's POV

First day. Freshman year. This is gonna be great!

I'm wearing a grey sweater, black leggings, and white slip-on vans. Cute for a sixteen-year-old girl, right? I hope so.

I run down to the elevator and into the kitchen to grab something to eat

I run down to the elevator and into the kitchen to grab something to eat. I walk in and see Thor eating pop-tarts, and Sam making breakfast.

"YESSSSSS" I exclaim "SAMS COOKINGGGGGGGGG"

He looks at me and smiles "I'm glad someone appreciates my cooking" he glared at Thor "Instead of only eating pop-tarts"

"Agrhh!" Thor yells with a pop-tart in his mouth "i eaf ofer tingz! i just wike op-farts the best!" he continues and puts another in his mouth

I laugh and eat my breakfast. My dad walks in "Hey Jasmine! have a good day. I love you!" he whispers over his phone call. "love you too" i sigh. I know, I know. my dad owns a multi-billion dollar company and i shouldn't complain, but I never see him. He's always busy. the other avengers are more like parents to me than my actual parents are. Kinda sad I guess. Oh well.

I check the time. 7:15. Right on time. I grab my backpack

 I grab my backpack

jasmine's backpack^

"Alright guys!" I say as i jump down from the counter "I'm going to school! Love you guys!"
I hear a chorus of "Love you's!" from all around the floor. I smile start to walk down to the elevator. "F.R.I.D.A.Y." I say "main entrance" the elevator starts to move.

time skippppp

I arrive at school and look at the building. wow.

As I walk inside I get a lot of weird looks. Probably because I look like Tony Starks wife, Pepper Potts. great...

Finally someone tells me where the main office is.